~•40•~

~Colbys POV~

It broke my heart that Sam had to hear all those lies, we were just holding each other while laying in bed his head stacked into my neck. "Hey is he okay?" Cassie said peaking her head in. "Yea he is now" I sighed, "Tara knows who that girl was" she said, I looked at her "what's her name?" I said.

"Here name is Diana, Tara said she met her here once day in a family trip she works at the coffee shop" she said, "I might have to go talk to her.." I bit my lip angrily. "Wow wow colby not now you can talk to her tomorrow but for now stay with Sam he need to be with you right now, now me and the other are downstairs if you need anything" Cassie said. "Alright" I said.

She closed the door and walked away, I glanced over to the nightstand to see the paper bag with the ring inside of it. "Hey Sam.." I whispered, "hm" he said raising his head up. I smiled at his tiered face expression, "I know your tired but before you go to bed I promised you I'll show you what I got" I sitting up against the head board. I pulled him up to my lap, I gave him the bag, he dug through it and saw the small leather box. He furrowed his brows, he soon opened the box. His face expression changed to confused to tears of happiness. I smiled and whipped a tears from his eyes.

"I got you this ring.. but it's not no ring it's our promise ring.." I slipped the ring on. "And I have one to so we both make a promise that we will love each other no matter what happened" I smiled. He nodded as he tried his best to not burst out into tears. "Baby you can cry ya know" I smiled and rubbed his cheek. He just hugged me and softly cried, "thank you.." he said. "Your very welcome Sammy.. I love you" I said. "I love you to colbs" he said picking me cheeks. He smiled and looked down at the ring.

"You like it?" I said holding his hand with the ring on it, "I love it so much" he smiled, I just laid down and held his close. "I'm tiered" I said cuddling my head to his, "go to sleep I'll be here holding you.." he smiled. I kissed his head before dozing off to a deep sleep while holding onto Sam.

I woke up to the sun hitting my face, I groaned and turned over to see Sam peacefully Sam. But something seemed off, his skin was way paler than he usually is. "Sam?" I said sitting up, he didn't even move. "Sam!?" I stared to panic."SAM!" I screamed and shakes his body. Soon everyone came rushing in, "Sam!" They yelled trying to wake him up, tears were rushing down my eyes. Brennen bend down to listen to his heart.

"He's gone..." his voice cracked, "no.." I burst out in tears, "colby!" kat said coming over to comfort me, "NO NO" I screamed. "Colby! COLBY!" I woke up to Sam shaking me, "Sam.." I whispered. When I realized it was all a dream, I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close to me, "nightmare again.." he whispered. I nodded, he kissed my head as I laid my head on his chest. He slowly combed his fingers through my hair making me calm down. "Take your shirt off your sweating" Sam said. He was right my shirt was completely soaked with sweat. I sat up and took off my shirt then I laid right back down, my head on his chest.

(This is a singing part that I found on tiktok)

"You can colby back to sleep colby I'm right here" he said rubbing my shoulder, "I-I don't think I can.." I sighed. "He don't know he is safe.." Sam sang softly, I soon felt my heart calm down a bit. "When she says oh love no ones ever gonna hurt you love.. I'm gonna give you all of my love nobody matters like you.." he sang. I soon closed my eyes, his voice calmed me down. I know it's his voice but.. it really calmed me down.

"I'm right here colby" he said, I nodded and closed my eyes and fell alseep.