~•15•~

~Colbys POV~

As I carried Sam downstairs on my shoulder everyone started laughing, "please colby put me down" Sam wined. "Not until we get to school Sammy" I chuckled. He sighed as I grabbed both of my and Sams backpacks, we walked to Devyn car and hoped in.I placed Sam in the seat next to me, "finally" he giggled. I just rolled my eyes playfully and sat beside him, as we drove to school we just sang our lungs out to some Ariana or other stuff on the radio.

Once get got to school we hopped out, Sam got out and waited outside. "Alright guess let's get another school day over with" Reggie said throwing a arm over Cassie. We laughed and headed inside, "Yo Sam why are there so many girls at your locker" Shea said. I looked and there were aloud, Sam furrowed his brows, once we got closer we saw a new boy. He had brown hair like mine and hazel eyes. We walked passed the crowed just ignoring it. But what really got my blood boiling was that face expression he gave to sam. He bit his lip and looked at Sam up and down, I pulled Sam closer to me as we walked a bit faster.

"What's the rush buddy" Brennen laughed, "n-nothing I just wanted to get us out of the crowed.." I lied. As we walked to mine and the boys lockers I could see sam looking at me. "Colby.." he said softly. "Hm" I hummed and looked down at him. "You okay you seemed off when we passed the crowed" he said. "Y-yea I'm just not a big fan of crowed.." I lied again and I hate it more cause it was to Sam, "okay but if you do feel scared around a crowed you can always move me out of the way or hold my hand" he smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

We walked over to my locker and opens it, "you boys ready for tonights game" Jake said shutting his locker. "Psh as always Jake" Alex said leaning on his locker. "What time is the game?" Tara said. "At 6 we're going to play against the bulls" Reggie said. "Sweet we will be there" Sam peaked in. I looked over and smiled at him, god am I glade he's going. "Come one guys class is starting" kat giggled as she walked off. We laughed and rushed to class, we rushed inside and sat the table we always sat.

"Alright class quiet down please" ms Wilson said walking in, "today class we have a new student, class this is Ethan he moved here from Texas" she said. It was that boy from the lockers, I bit the inside of my cheek to keep my cool. "Let's see you need a partner for today's class hm... oh Sam" my heart just broke. "Yes?" Sam said. "You mind helping Ethan today" ms Wilson said. "Sure" Sam smiled and walked over and sat next to Ethan.

My hand turned into a fist, I have never felt this before. "I don't know about you guys but I have a bad feeling about this new guys..." Tara said. We all shook our heads agreeing. I looked closer at the Ethan guy and saw him smiling at Sam as he told him his classes. Out of all the people in this school he chose Sam.. my cru- who...

I shook my head and looked at the teacher who was explaining a problem, usually I would be focusing very closer but the feeling of pure madness and jealousy was building up.

~After class~

We all walked out and waited from Sam since he was the last one out, "hey guys" he smiled. "Hey" we smiled back. I wrapped my arm around Sam waist keeping him close to me. "What's got you all worked up" he giggled. "N-nothing I just want you to stay close by me" I said. "Okay then" he giggled as we walked out to the football field for practice. I watched as Sam and the girls sit on the bleachers as me and the boys were putting in our football gear.

I was cleaning the mud off my helmet until I heard a giggled from Sam, I looked up to see Ethan talking to Sam or should I say 'flirting'. "Hey uh I was wondering if you know wanna walk with me to class to catch up more on each other" he smiled. "Sure I see why not" Sam giggled. My hands now into a fist as I watched everything, "alright see ya later Sammy" Sammy! Sammy! That's my nickname I gave him nobody else! I'm guessing the others saw cause they came over to me and calmed me down before I killed Ethan.

"Bro chill chill" Jake said rubbing my shoulder. I slightly calmed down and looked up to see Sam walking up to me worried, "colby what's wrong.." he said cupping my cheeks. A sudden spark went through my body, my heart had a sharp pain. His touch is so.., calming. I closed my eyes and took a breath.

"Y-yea I'm fine.." I said, I looked at him who looked even more worried like he could see the lie in my eyes. Soon he nodded and un cupped my cheeks, I watched as he walked back up the bleachers. I felt like a complete ass hole. I promised Sam I would not lie to him and what did I just do.

I sighed, suddenly the whistle blew from our couch. Me and the boys rushed over to the couch and began practice.