~•44•~

This is what Colbys wearing btw

____________________________________

~Colbys POV~

After painful hours of seating on the couch suffering the bit or that Sam caused, were finally up and moving. Now me and Sam are in the car, we're just cuddling each other while Jake and Tara just blaring out music. I was about to wrap my arm around sam but his body was no longer against me, I looked down to see Sam between my legs. "Sams what are you doing?" I said raising a brow. He just slowly brought his hand up to my zipper, my breath hitched. "Can I.." he whispered, "fuck please.." I said. He soon unbuttoned my paints and unzipped my zipper, he slid my boxer down to my knees.

He smirked and propped himself between my legs, he soon began to kitty lick it. "F-fuck.." I groaned quietly, "hey Colby you remember this song" Jake said turning up the radio. "Heck yea I- DO" I talked normally initial I felt Sams mouth wrap around my cock. "You okay?" Tara said, "y-yea I just have the hiccups" I gulped. "Alright then" Jake said turning back around. I look down to Sam who was completely enjoying himself, "daddy.." he moaned, he rolled his eyes back teasing me.

He look so fucking hot while sucking my dick, I almost cam during the sight, suddenly we stop. "We will be back" Jake said opening his door. "Okay!" I said quickly, I watched as Jake closed the door and walked inside the store with Tara. "Holy fuck Sam!" I moaned as he went faster. "F-fuck you look so fucking hit in the skirt.. a-and the way you grind on me even though the others were watch it makes me so fucking horny!" I groaned. Suddenly I felt Sams tongue lick the certain vein, I lost it I cummed in his mouth moaning our 'SAM!'.

"How was it colby" Sam said zipping my pants back up, "fucking magical" I smiled breathlessly. He smiled crawled and sat on my lap, soon Jake and Tara came back. "What did y'all do while we were gone" Tara said starting the car. "Yea know just laying back here" I said winking at Sam. He giggled and cuddled closer to my chest.

~Few secs later~

We arrived back at the cabin, we all got out and walked inside quickly to avoid the cold air. We rushed in shivering, "y'all go on up we will fix dinner" Jake said. Me and Sam nodded and rushed upstairs, I changed into some sweats and a hoodie before jumping into bed and cuddling with Sam. "Sammy your freezing" I said pulling him closer by his waist, "n-no I-I'm not" he stuttered. "Yes you are now come here" I took the big blanket and wrapped us in it.

"Thanks colby.." he snuggle closer to me, "of course Sam I love you" I kissed his head. "But do you regret it all.." he said. I pulled away to see his face he looked upset, "Sam why you ever say that" I said cupping his cheek. "Well.. think.. there's so many girls out there and boys that have better bodies than me and who doesn't cry about stupid stuff.. you could have such a better" he looked down. I soon sat up and pulled him up to my lap quickly, "Sam Sam.. what is making you think that cause I don't wanna be with anyone else I wanna be with you and only you nobody else.." I looked to see him looking down.

I brought his chin up, "theres million people out there Sam.. but there not like you.. your not only the live of my life your also my person I'm going to grow old with.." I smiled, I saw he was looking up smiling trying his best to hold back tears. "The fact you think I would leave you for a boy or a girl thinking I would treat me better.. I don't think I could ever stop loving you Sam.." I said. "I love you Sam.." I smiled. "I love you to colby" he sniffed. I leaned and kissed his lips, he kissed back wrapping his arms around my neck while I wrapped my around his waist.

We soon both fell asleep into each other's arms, he's my everything.. he the main reason why I am here today..without him I wouldn't be as happy as I ever been..