~•48•~

Sorry I didn't post I was at my moms 🥲

____________________________________

~Colbys POV~

We both got into the car and started to drive back up to the cabin, I glanced over at Sam who was just looking out the window. I smiled and leaned my hand over and placed my hand in his thigh, he turned over and smiled. He laid his head on my shoulder, "I love you.." he whispered. "I love you to Sammy" I kissed his head.

We pulled up to the driveway and parked, I grabbed our bags and locked the car. We walked in to see the others watching tv, "we're back with face mask!" Sam yelled. I just chuckled and placed the keys down, "were Jake and Tara?" I asked. "There upstairs" Xepher said taking a bit of popcorn. "Come on colby let's do face mask!" Sam said excitedly. I just chuckled, "alright let's go".

He giggled and faked my hand and rushed us upstairs, I changed into a normal blue t shirt and some sweat pants. Sam changed into a crop shirt with sweat pants. I sat on the bed, I watched as he jumped on the bed and crawled and sat on my lap. He looked down and opened the face mask bottle, I wined and pouted. "What?" He said looking at me, "oh" he giggled and pecked my lips. He was about to pull away until I pulled him closer by his waist.

"Colby.." he giggled into the kiss, "let me do your face mask and I'll think about it okay". "Okay.." I pouted, he grabbed once of his scrunshies. I furrowed my brows until I realized what he was doing. He tied my hair into a small unicorn like hair style. He just started to laugh, "haha very funny" I smiled. I watched as he squirted some in his hands. He soon applied the thick mask in my face. "Yeesh that's cold" .

"Yea but it will get better" he said putting some on my forehead. I just watched as he looked contracted while I'm smiling like a dork. "What" he giggled as he did my cheeks. "I just can't get over that your mine" I said. "Stoppp" he wined, I just smiled and continued to watch him. To be honest I was enjoying him doing this, him putting the face mask on while sitting on my lap. But the one think that really almost lost it is that he kept rubbing his but on my crouch. I would look down once in a while biting my lips, all I could imagine his him on top of me mouth dropped open droll coming out as he rode me.

"F-fuck colby" he moaned as he went faster, I moaned a few times just watching him desperately going up and down on me, I soon flipped us over and slammed right into him. We both moaned and made eye contact, he wrapped a arm around my neck loosely. "Colby.. COLBY!"

I shot out of my day dream to see Sam still on me, "your face mask is done" he said getting of me. "It feels weird" I said moving my face. He giggled, "yea it does but we have to leave it on for five minutes. After Sam cleaned off his hands he walked over and sat back in the bed turning on the tv. "Your turn Sammy" I smirked. He just giggled and turn to face me. I applied some on my fingers and placed it on his nose. I spread it to his cheeks , I wasn't going to do it like mine since his skin was practically perfect.

As I continued to spread the mask on his face, I glanced down at his lips but then looked up and stayed focused. I heard Sam giggle, "what?" I said looking at him. He just kissed my lips, "I saw you staring" he said. "Oh" I chuckled. "Alright done" I smiled and closed the bottle.

I leaned against the head board while Sam laid under my arm, I clicked and turned on Netflix. I clicked on the kissing booth and began to watch it while our mask dried, that's until I started to feel off. I lifted the covers to see a bonor. My eyes widen as I quickly covered myself back up, how long as that been there!?! I thought. I turned to Sam and saw he was focused on the movie.

I slowly slid my hand down and palmed my self, I bit my lip not wanting to make a single noise.

____________________________________

Should Sam help Colbys old probably or make it worse 😏