~•23•~

~Colbys POV~

Me and Sam headed downstairs and just talked to Reggie and Cassie, "hey guys" Tara said walking downstairs. "Hey fuckers" I bit my lips trying to hood in my laughter, "what?" Jake said looking at me and Sam. "Oh nothing it's just that I rather not wake up to fuck jakey harder!" He mocked a moan. The others laughed while they were dark red, "yall heard us.." Tara said. "I'm sure the whole neighborhood did" Sam giggled. I'm not going to lie sams fake moan kinda.. turned me on.

I know it's really fucked Up and so are my thoughts, "Anyways yall Wanna go out to the football field tonight" Brennen said. "We can do that?" Shea said. "Yea since we're on the football team we can practice anytime there even at night" Reggie said. "Alright then let's go" Sam said. "But first I need to get dressed" he said running upstairs. I sat on the couch smiling like a idiot.

"Somebody's got a crush on Sammy" Cassie sang. I blushed and look at the smirking group. "Oh please me like Sam pshh y'all are idiots" I rolled my eyes. "Alright then.. I guess I'll just tell Ethan Sams single" Alex said getting his phone out. "You better not or I'll end you!" I said standing up quickly. They all began to smile, oh shit..

"Just tell him colby!" Kat squealed. "Not kat I can't.. nows not the right time besides he might not even thing about me like that.." I sighed. "The way you and Sam are in sure he like you back colby" Jake said. "Good point" I said rubbing my face. "Alright I'm back!" I looked to see Sam wearing a black sweater with a shirt baby blue skirt. "F~fuck.." I groaned as I looked at Sam. "You okay colby?" Tara said. "Y-yea my eyes went blurry for a moment" I coughed to clear my throat.

"Let's get going fuckers!" Brennen yelled as he held up the keys and held sheas hand, we all laughed and got in the car. Me and Sam crawled in the back like always. "Hey colbs.." Sam whispered. "Yea Sammy" I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "D-do you think I'm you know.. fat.." he said almost whispering. "Sam! Never say that you are not fat your beautiful and what made you think that" I said putting him on my lap. "I-I don't know it just popped in my head.." he said. "Well I think your perfect Sammy and beautiful" I smiled and held him close to me.

He giggled and wrapped his arms back around me, he laid on my chest as we went though tiktok giggling. "We're here bitches!" Griffin said. We laughed and got out of the car. "Come in Sammy I wanna show ya the locker room!" I said practically dragging him to the lock room down at the field. We ran down the hallway we're us football player run out to the field. (You know we're there announce to run out)

We walked into the boy locker room, "whoa is huge!" Sam said. I chuckled, "yea this is we're we all get cleaned up at stuff but I mostly come here and just chill here" I said leaning on the counter. "Really?" He said as he sat in the counter. "Yep it's nice and quiet" I smiled and walked up to him.

He giggled and looked down, "hey" I said looking at him. I used my two fingers and placed them on his chin. I lift his chin up to make him look at me. "You know you don't have to hide ur blush from me sammy.. it's cute that I make you blush" I smiled. He giggled and looked at me in my eyes. Our faces were inches apart. I slowly began to lean in and close my eyes I could feel Sam doing the same. Oh my gosh I can't finally- "Sam colby!" Shea yelled. I opend my eyes and pulled away. "S-sorry" Sam blushed. "No no it's okay" I smiled and took his hand. "Come one let's go we can come back here when it's the only two of us" I said.

He smiled and took my hand as we ran out.

I swear I'm the grinch stealing away yalls solby kiss I'm a mean one whahahahahah 😈