~•26•~

Btw Sam is wearing the sweater and pink skirt if y'all want to know

____________________________________

•Sams POV•

I ran downstairs looking back to see colby if he was still chasing me, "oh Sammy!" He yelled. The others looked at me and laughed. I hid behind the couch peaking out to see colby. "Got ya!" Colby yelled picked me up. "No colby!" I laughed a she began to tickle me. He laughed and continued, "alright guys let's go talk can do that when we get back" Alex laughed. I sat up but was picked up by colby. "You know I have legs for a reason right?" I said. "Yea but it's much fun with your in my arms" he smiled and walked to the car.

I blushed and crawled in the back once colby let go of me, I soon crawled in the back and took me in his arms. "Can y'all date already!" Kat wined. Me and colby laughed, "who's says we're not already dating" colby said. Everyone gasped and looked at us, "but we're not" he smiled. The other groaned and looked away. I was shocked, does he even like me. I looked up at colby who was laughing with Brennen.

His eyes sparkle with joy and his smiles shine brighter than a star, I want him.. he's the boy of my dreams. He is the boy who will protect me for the rest of my life, I looked down at his arm and snuggled against it. "You want cuddles Sammy" colby smiled. "Please" I said. He chuckled and placed me on his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I snuggled my head to his neck, "you okay sam?" He whispered in my ear. "Y-yea just really wanted to feel you touch" It was a complete lie. For the rest on the ride the other talked while me and colby sat in a comfortable silence and just held each other.

"We're here!" Xepher said as she got out of the car quickly, I giggled and tried to crawl off colby lap. "Five more minutes.." he groaned clearly he just woke up. "We're here colbs" I said with a smile. He rubbed his eyes and he got out of the car along with me. As soon as I walked to the door he wrapped a arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

I smiled and leaned onto the nice warm touch, we were taken to our table. "Hi I'm Adam and I'll be your service today" our waiters said. "What can I get y'all to drink?" He said. The others said water or coke or tea. "I'll take a water" colby said. "Alright what about you cutie" Adam said looking at me. "O-oh uh yea please" I blushed.

"Alright" he smiled and walked away. The others looked at me, "look at you Sam getting hit on" kat smirked. "It's not a b-". "I'll like to see him fucking do that again" colby said. Aw Colbys jealousy, I giggled and hugged him. "Remover colby I'm here" I whispered. "I know.." he whispered back.

Our waiter came back and handed us our drinks, he looked at me and smiled. Colby pulled his arm around me singling the waiter to back off. I love when Colbys protective over me. The waiter comes back with our drinks, I saw colby give the waiter a glare. The waiter hurried away, I have to say it he is HOT when he's protective.

~Few mins later~

Our food comes back and we begin to eat, I'm talking to kat and Tara while colby talks to the boys. I was giggled when all of a sudden I felt a hand take a hold of mine. I looked down to see Colbys hand, I looked at him and smiled he smiled back.

"I don't know about y'all but I'm full" Jake burped, we laughed and nodded. We got our check and laid, we rushed out to the car laughing our asses off for no reason. I jumped in the back seat and colby quickly claiming in as well. He accidentally feel on top of me pinning me down. "Sam and colby about to fuck!" Reggie laughed. I blushed and looked away, "oh yea we're are aren't we sam" colby joked around

The others laughed, I let a breath laugh as colby moved away.