~•33•~

~Colbys POV~

I moved around getting more comfortable, I tried to wrap my arms around Sam but my hands just fell back to my chest, I shot awake looking for Sam. "Sam!?" I said almost panicking. "He went to the mall with the girls" Brennen said as he took a bit of some pizza. I sighed in relief and laid my head back down rubbing my tiered face.

I opened my phone to entertain me while Sam was gone, I scrolled through YouTube until I got a notification that Sam posted a new pic

⚪️sam_softy

Sam_softy hehe thanks for the fun day girls and love the new skirt

Liked by jakewebber, Katrinathekitkat, colbybrock, and 110 others

Comments:

Katrinathekitkat DAMN SAMMY!!!!

Tara_yummy I TOLD YALL THE FISHNETS LOOKED GREAT!

Colbybrock Damn.. baby..🤤

My jaw flew open, I felt my pants tightened. "F~fuck you sam.." I grunted. "You okay colby?" Corey said walking into the living room. "Hm.. oh yea my head hurts.." biggest lie in my life, "matter of fact I'm going to take a cold shower my mother always told me those would help headaches bye!" I said rushing to the bedroom. "Next time don't look at Sams post!" Corey yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled already in the bathroom, I heard them laugh. I quickly took off my shirt and pants, I was panting like crazy. I walked to the shower and turned on the shower, I soon step back and quickly took off my boxers refiling my aching dick. I hissed once cold air hit it. I quickly got in the shower and wrapped my hands around my dick. I groaned as I slowly picked up my space. I closed my eyes picturing Sams post. "F~fuck Sammy..." I moaned. I pictured him in the skirt twirling for me wearing the fishnets but no panties.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned loudly as my space got quicker, I bit my lip to quiet down remembering the boys still being here. "S~sam bend over for daddy.." I groaned completely picturing Sam bending over. I moaned louder than I ever done in my whole life. "T~that's right baby.." I moaned.

"Oh baby!" Moaned as white ribbon of cum shot out, I opened my eyes panting like crazy, best thoughts ever. I washed off the cum off the wall and on my stomach. I soon turned off the shower and stepped out, I wrapped a towel around my waist as I dried my hair with a blow dryer. After I unplugged the hair dryer I flipped my hair to the side like I always do.

I soon changed back into my boxers, I grabbed my other clothes and put them in the dirty clothes basket. I was only in boxers so I hurried to sams room, I changed into a black hoodie and some gray sweatpants. I walked downstairs to were Jake and Reggie were sitting on the couch, "I guess the shower really helped you headache cause all I heard was moaning" Corey smirked while biting into a apple.

"Shut up.." I grumbled and walked to the kitchen to grab a gaderade, I took a sip and leaned on the counter. Suddenly I heard the sound of the door being unlocked, I perked up. "We're home!" Cassie voice appeared. I slammed down my gaderade and rushed to the living room.

Sammy just knows how to make Colbys day doesn't he 😉