~•2•~

•Sams POV•

We made it to the park finally, we got out of the car giggling about random stuff. "Alright girls I have to admit something" kat says as we sit on our blanket which are laid out of the soft green grass. We all looked at her, "I think I have a thing for one of the pack boys.." kat said smiling. All of us looked at her shocked, "girl which one!" Tara said. "The one with green eyes and brown hair" kat said clearly blushing. We all laughed, "I do have to say the blonde bleach hair boy was kinda cute" Cassie admitted. We all eyeing the two girls,

"Oh come one clearly y'all like them to" Devyn said rolling her eyes playfully. "I-I mean the blue eye brunette was actually pre-pretty cute" I blushed badly covering my blush with my sweater paws. All the girls coo and made Aw faces. "Aw Sammy has his first crush" Shea and wrapping her arms around me. I giggled and leaned in her arms. "Well I hope y'all are thinking what I'm thinking" Xepher smirked. Everyone smiled but me, "what are y'all talking about?" I said sitting up. "Us talking to the pack!" Tara cheered. My heart froze like actually froze, "w-why.." I stuttered.

"Well first they are the only gang in the school besides us" Cassie said. "And they were looking at us so why not give them a chance" Shea said. I took a deep breath and let it out. "Fine but we need to make a deal girls.." I said. The all looked at me and nodded waiting for what I was going to say. "We promise not to fall for any of them cause think they could be players or worse using us" the nodded and smiled. I smiled back and picked up my small backpack, "alright girls let's head home" Tara got up first and grabbed the keys.

"Dibs on driving!" She yelled running to the car. "Wait up!" Kate yelled running  after Tara. We all laughed and ran to the car. I got in the back with kat Cassie and Xepher while Tara and she's were in the front. We drove home just blaring random songs nonstop.

~Colbys POV~

"Oh come on!" Jake yelled as he died in the game. I just laughed and closed my door. I sat on my bed scrolling through my phone until I hear random music playing from outside. All of the boys looked at me confused and I raised my brow and opened the blinds. We look and saw a car go by with girls in them and a blon- oh my god it's the blonde boy from the mall. "There's no way the softys live right next to us!" Corey said jumping on the bed looking out of the window with me.

We rushed downstairs to the other window which showed the house next door. We all peaked out of the current not showing our faces. They got out of the car carrying a few bags in. The back door opened to see the blonde boy slide out of his seat, but as he got out of his seat his skirt lifted up showing pink lace panties. My eyes widen and I bit my lip slowly Just admiring the blonde smooth legs. "Damn the blue hair girl tho.." Alex said. I didn't even bother to look I was to distracted by the blonde boy.

Suddenly all of them went in the White House, we pulled away from the window and just stood there. "Okay okay clearly the softys are our neighbors but think boys we can flirt with them as much as we want to we can't.." I said running my fingers through my hair. The all nodded and headed upstairs, me on the other hand I flopped on the couch putting my hands to my face and sighing. God this soft boy is going to kill me.....

Hey guys I know this chapter is kinda short but I just hope y'all like it so far please share and vote :)