~•7•~

•Sams POV•

I lift colbys hand up to see his one single ring on his middle finger, I just twisted it around and glanced at the black marble affected. Suddenly the bell rang, "Aw I don't get to see Sammy" colby pouted. I giggled, "don't worry you'll see us in history" colby smiled and nodded. We all walked away from the boys, I turn my head to face colby and smiled. He gave me a smirk before I turned to the corner. God I think I have stronger feelings now.. "Sammy!" Cassie said shooting me out of my thoughts. "What!" I said startled, "ah ha told y'all he's thinking of colby" Tara said. I blushed and looked down, "n-no I just think he's nice and fun to hang around with.." I said crossing my arms and looking down. "Sam are you catching feeling for colby?" Shea said wrapping a arm around his shoulder.

"No why would I besides he has a girlfriend" I said trying to not blush or make my voice squeak. "Oh that girl who always shows her ass in her cheerleading uniform" Tara bucked in. We all laughed and headed to our class. As we walked in I saw sant giving me a glare but I just ignored it and sat at the group table with my girls. We have a few minutes before class started so the girls talked about what god knows what while I'm over here thinking of colby. God his eyes and his sweet charming smile, never in my life would I fall week for a boy.

"Sam!" Cassie yelled shooting me out of my thoughts. I jumped and almost fell out of my seat, "s-sorry what.." I giggled trying to hide my blush. "I was saying what if we ask the pack if they want to come over to our house today" Tara said. "Sure I see why not" I said with a smile. The girls squealed in excitement, I just shook my head and draw went back to thinking

~After class~

We all walked out to our lockers to get out our history books. I was left alone cause the girls went to go find the pack so we can walk to class together, "hey whore" I heard a familiar voice. I looked behind me to see sandy, "h-hi sandy?" I said genuinely confuse. "Oh don't act so innocent with me I know what you trying to do with your little ass and your slut uniforms" she said walked towards me. I kinda whimper cause I don't like yelling or fights. "Aw is Sam scared" she made a fake pouty face but then chuckled. I was to the point we're my back was against the cold metal locker.

Your probably wonder isn't anyone around to see this? No cause we're my locker is it at the way end of the hallway. Suddenly I was slammed against my locker, where a sharp pain went down my back. I whimpered in pain. "Come on Sam don't be sick a fucking pussy and hit me!" She yelled and slammed me again. Then another sharp pain that scratched my back, my vision was getting heavy and I could feel blood dripping down my shirt. Which was very noticeable due to it being white.

"SAM!" I heard a familiar voice, I looked to my right weekly to see the girls and the pack. Sandy was leaning on the wall with a shocked face. "What the hell sandy!" Tara said storming towards her. Tara knee kicked her in the stomach. She feel on her knee and grunted in pain. Colby ran over and picked up my very light body. "Sammy are you okay..." he said as he cresses my cheek softly. "H-hold m-me.." was all my week voice said. Colby said nothing but bridal style me. "Jack! You and Reggie tell the principal what all went happened and that we missed class! Tara and kat drive us to y'all's place!" Colby said. Everyone nodded and rushed to go what they were told.

I was rushed outside with my eyes slightly closed as I buried my face into Colbys chest. We get into our car and began to drive off quickly, I was whimpering at the pain in my back. Soon I feel a gentle arm wrap around my waist, I looked up to see colby. "It's okay Sammy I'm not letting you go okay.." he said softly. I shook my head slowly before closing my eyes to sleep off the pain.