~•3•~

•Sams POV•

As we pulled up to our driveway I looked out at the house next to us, it was gray and huge like ours. But we never knew who lived in it, once the car stopped we got out of the car as I slid out of my seat my skirt went up. I quickly pushes it down and grabbed my bag, I looked in the corner of my eyes at the gray house to see the curtains moving. I just shrugged and headed inside the house with the others.

Once I walked in I took off my leather jacket and placed in on the couch. "Alright ima head to the shower" Shea said. I nodded and headed upstairs while the others were doing whatever they were doing. I opened my room to see the fairy lights on and my bed neatly made, I smiled and walked never to my dresser and pulled out a baggy pink hoodie and some white thigh high socks.

I changed into the clothes and crawled on my bed, I grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix. I scrolled down until I clicked on riverdale and began to watch. Suddenly I had the urge to look out my windows, I did and as soon as I did I felt like I was going to die.
I looked out to see a window who reveal the brunette from the mall. My heart pounding in my chest, I watched as he slowly took his shirt off revealing his strong muscles and tone abs. I shook my head and got up and headed downstairs, "girls!" I said panting as I ran down the stairs.

"Sam what's up your panting.." Tara said as she placed her hands on my arms to calm me down. "T-the p-p-pack.." I stuttered. "The pack?" Cassie said, "what about the pack Sammy.." kat said. "T-they live rig-right next d-door.." I said. Suddenly all the girls went quiet, "how do you know.." Shea said. "I was in my room just watching Netflix and I looked out the window and saw one of them in their room.." I gulped. "Well girls if official... we need to talk to them tomorrow" Xepher said. Everyone nodded but me, "as much as I don't want to I guess we can give it a shot.." I gave a soft smile. Soon we all smiled and went our own ways. I walked up to my room and crawled into my bed and covered up. I laid down thinking of what tomorrow will be like. I sighed and closed my eyes.

~The next day~

I woke up to my alarm going off, I pouted and clicked the stop button. I sat up and rubbed my face, today was the day that we were going to meet the pack.. I got up and walked to my closet unsure what to wear, suddenly the door busted open. "Sam!" The girls yelled at the same time. "Jesus!" I jumped and leaned against my closet. "Sorry" Kate giggled and walked up to me, "wear this" she held up the skirt I bought yesterday. My eyes grew wide and my cheeks turn dark red. "A-are you sure kat besides we're meeting the pack today.." I said getting the skirt and looking at it. "Come on Sam please!!" Cassie beg

I just giggled and nodded, "fine but get out I need to change!" I shoo them away. The giggled and left, I sighed and picked out a normal white crop top with white shoes. I placed on the outfit and walked up to my body mirror my eyes grew wide and the short skirt but hey I'm not complaining. I walked downstairs to see the girls waiting for me, the all whistled, I giggled and grabbed my jacket and small bag. "Sam looking sexy!" Shea said smacking my butt. I laughed and walked out the door.