~•41•~

•Sams POV•

I wake up to the sound of no noises, I rubbed my eyes and looked at what time it was. It was 7 in the morning, I looked down to see colby sleeping in my chest. I smiled as I remembered last night as he held me, I tried my best to get out of his grip without waking him up. "Sam.." he groaned, "hey Colby.." I said brushing the hair out of his eyes. "Why no cuddles.." he pouted. I giggled and sat on the bed, he laid his head on my lap. "I have to go shower love" I smiled, "may I join?" He smirked. "I want you to get some sleep you had a horrible nightmare last night" I said pecking his lips. "Fineee" he squeezed my thighs before rolling off me.

I gasp and looked back at colby, smirking like a devil. I rolled my eyes playfully before shutting the door to our connected bathroom, it was a very nice bathroom. I turned off the light leaving the white snow giving the bathroom a good lighting, i turns on the shower making sure it was warm. I undress out of my pjs and hoped in the shower. As I got my hair wet I thought about something. Why does this remind me about the dream... colby telling me to lay back in bed with him.. the shower.. oh well it was just a dream..

I washed my hair with the shampoo I packed, I closed my eyes has the soap rinse out of my hair. I then picked up my razor and started to shave my legs, after I was done with that I turns to face the shower letting it hit my face. Suddenly I felt a arm wrap around my waist, my breath hitched and I realized it was colby. "Hey.." He whispered, "hey.." I gulp holy shit please don't tell me this is a dream. I soon felt his finger brush down my arm gently send a shiver down my spin, he smirked and continued to trail down.

I gasp and leaned my back against his chest, "you like me touching don't ya Sammy.." he whispered in a husky voice in my ear, "fucks.." I breathed but almost coming out as a moan (butterflies yet so far? 🦋)

"Your happy your dream came true finally?" He smirked against my neck, I blushed. "How did you know.." I said. "You were moaning my name.." he said. I blushed, "but don't worry it was hot.." he smirked, suddenly I felt him tug my cock. I moan the most pornomic moan I have ever done. I felt his hand grip tighter around my waist, "f~fuck baby.." he groaned. By now the glass door of the shower was foggy, before I could say anything I was begging picked up and pinned to the tile wall. He interlocked our hands together as he attacked my lips, he growled into the kiss hungrily.

He soon traced the kiss down to my neck, I was panting like crazy. But I was fucking enjoying it, suddenly he placed me down and picked one of my legs up by the thigh and held it. (Y'all know what I'm talking about?) suddenly he smirked and shoved a finger in me. I gasped and my eyes rolled back to my head, "like that baby boy.." he growled in my ear. I nodded quickly not trusting my voice.

He smirked and shoved a second finger in me, "f~fuck!" I moaned as he curled his fingers inside me, "c~colby.. fuck I'm going to.. c-cum" I panted. I was to over whelmed, "go ahead kitten but I wanna have my breakfast..." he smirked. I lost it at that sentence, white ribbons of cum landed in my chest. "Good boy.." he growled in my ear. "Now let daddy have his breakfast" he said lowering himself. My breath was uneven I was in fucking heaven, suddenly I felt his warm mouth wrap around my cock, I gasp and rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

"How is it baby.." he said pulling away, "f~fucking amazing colby.." I moaned. He then squeezed my thigh, "not my name.." he growled. "S-sorry daddy" i panted. He then pulled away from my cock, "don't worry baby I'm still not full" he smirk grew more. I furrowed my brows until he lifted up my leg and shoved his tongue in my hole. "HOLY FUCK!" I moaned very loudly probably waking up everyone but I don't fucking care.

"That's right scream for daddy.." Colby said and he went faster with his tongue, "fuck colby.. please I need you now.." I gasped. He than slowly stood up the fog of the warm water giving him a sexy look making me lose my breath. Water dripping off his hair, he smirked and brought his mouth to my ear. "Want daddy's cock eh?" He said. I nodded my head desperately, "hm why should I let you do that hm?" He smirked. Yep here comes not so innocent Sammy, I pushed my hair back slowly going onto my knees Colbys breath hitched as he kept eye contact with me.

I took my pointer finger and slowly slide it down the vein that made him go crazy, "fuck.." he moaned, I soon shoved his tip in my mouth sucking on it slowly. "F-fuck Sammy I-.." he was caught off by a loud moan as I took his cock all the way down to my throat. I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes aka his weakness, "f~fuck your practically begging me with those eye to fuck you.." he panted. I then rolled my eye to the back of my head, "f-fuck Sammy need your tight ass now!" He groaned. I pulled away as he quickly sat on the chair in the shower and pulled me to his lap, I looked at him and wrapped one arm around him loosely. I looked up at him his eyes were glued onto my hand on his cock looking so desperate, I then lined up my hole with his horse cock and sank down, my eyes rolled back as he completely filled me up.

"FUCK!" I moaned more feminine, "fuck do that again.." he panted. I slowly bounce doing the Sam same moan over and over, "holy fuck daddy.." I panted not able to take the pleasure. Suddenly I was stood up and bend over, my hands on the tile walk as colby fucked me like a fucking animal, "fuck.." he moaned throwing his head back. "Colby I'm going to..c-cum" I panted. "Do it come on baby for daddy" he went even more faster. One of my hands now on the foggy glass door leaving a hand print. I soon leaned my back against his chest, he wrapped his free hand on my throat while the other one was gripping my waist. My tongue sticking out from all the pleasure, he soon slammed very hard straight into my protest. I lost it, i shot out my cum with a feminine moan, "holy fuck!" Colby moaned as he cam deep inside of me...

____________________________________

Any words.. heheheh....😳

I think I'm getting to comfortable with smuts now...