~•5•~

Sams POV•

Once I got off the bus with girls I couldn't stop smiling and thinking that I actually kinda talk to the brunette, I snapped out of my thoughts and began to talk to the other girls. We headed to our locker and got our English books, suddenly I felt a hand smack my butt. "Hey!" I yelled and shot around. "Sorry baby boy" Cameron smirked. Ah yes cameron the other football player in the team, also know as 'the player' he has black hair and green eyes. "Would you back the fuck off already Cameron" Tara said.

"Aw come on I was just having a bit fun Tara" he smirked and looked at me. "Please stop Cameron and go away" I whimpered as my back hit the cold lockers. "He said leave him alone!" A new voice appeared, I looked over to see the brunette. "Come on Brock you always ruin the fun" Cameron said unpinning me from the lockers. "Leave him alone or hell will take over you Cameron" the brunette said sternly and full of anger. Cameron rolled his eyes and walked off.

"Hey.. uh you okay.." the brunette said walking up to me. "Y-yea thanks" I blushed. He was 2 inches taller than me, actually I'm really short so everyone is taller than me. "I'm colby" he smiled with pearly white teeth, I smiled and looked at him. "Sam, I'm Sam" he chuckled and glanced at his friend who were jaw open. "Sorry we didn't introduce our self at the mall" the blue eyes chuckled. "It's fine" I smiled, "blue hair is kat other short girl is Tara curly hair is Cassie and that's Shea and that's Xepher and deyven" I said the girls blushed and wave.

"Sweet, this is Jake, Corey, Reggie, Alex and griffin and Brennen" colby said. I glanced over to see Tara smiling at Jake who was smiling back. "Well since we all know each other let's head to class" Jake smiled and walked up to Tara. Tara giggled and began to walk to class with Jake. We laughed and fallowed the two. Brennen was talking to Shea, Alex was talking to kat and griffin was talking the Xepher and Corey and Devyn really were together. And Cassie and Reggie were just smiling at each other.

Me and colby were talking about each other and to be honest he was really nice and dreamy. But then I remembered the deal, I frowned and sighed and looked down. "Hey Sam you okay.." colby said. "Hm oh yea just a bit tiered" I lied. He smiled and nodded, We soon make in to english and we sit at a circle table that was able to fit all on us. We were all laughing and talking while we still had a lot of time before class started.

"Hey baby" a girl with blonde hair said walking up to colby. "Oh hey sandy" colby smiled, she looked at us furrowing her brows. "Hey bea who theses people" she said rubbing his shoulder. "Oh there's are the softys we just met them today" he smiled. She nodded and smiled but I knew it was a fake smile. "Well I'll pick you up at 3 today" she smiled as she began to walk away. "Wait sandy" colby stops her. She turns around looking at him with her blue eyes. "I'm actually going to hang out with the softys today and Sam" he said causing me to blush. "I-oh okay.." she said before walking back to her table.

"Phew" colby rubbed his face. "Bro just break up with her already she's annoying as fuck" Jake groaned. "I know I know I just need the right time" he sighed. I rubbed his arm slowly to make him feel better. "Thanks Sammy" I smiled and looked at me. I blushed and everyone in the group coo. "Aw sammys blushing" Shea said. I cover my blush with my hands and looked down. Colby chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist, I blushed even more.

"Alright class lets begin" ms Katie said as she walked in.