~•37•~

Play after the hot tub, idk if y'all heard this song before but it's really fucking good. You ready 😏?
____________________________________

•Sams POV•

I walked over and changed into short swim bottoms with one of Colbys shirts, I look in the corner of my eyes to see colby putting on his dark blue swim trunks. I breath went heavy when I saw his v-line.
"Liking what you see.." he smirked. I blushed and looked away, "I-.." I gulped. I heard footsteps behind me I didn't pay attention so I just bend down and zipped up my suitcase. I sat back up but soon two strong arms wrapped around my waist, "just wait kitten.." he smirked and pulled away.

"Ready y'all?" Kat said outside the door, "yep" I said. I opened the door and walked out, "you coming?" I said turning around. "Yea just seeing that ass of yours" he smirked. I blushed and walked downstairs, everyone was out in the back porch in the hot tube. "Hey guys" Tara smiled sitting on jakes lap. "Hey" I smiled and sat in. The warm bubbling water hitting my back.

Soon colby came right in, "so what would we like to drink" Brennen said looking in the mint fridge at the options of drinks. "I'll take a strawberry banana body armor" I said. Brennen nodded and handed me on, I opened in and took a sip. Colby placed arm around my shoulder as he took a sip of his water. "So Sam have you showed colby your new outfit" Shea winked. "O-oh not yet.." I giggled. "What's the new outfit?" Colby said.

"You'll see" I said, he nodded. "You'll like it colby trust me" Cassie said with a wink. "Oh will i?" Colby said looking at me. I just rolled my eyes playfully and looked at kat, we all talked for a bit just laughing at each other's jokes or embarrassing stories.

"I don't know about y'all but these bubbles should be crank up a bit" Reggie said turning up the bubbles, I leaned over the hot tube to put my drink down until one of the pool jets hit my crotch. I moaned but cover it with a cough, "you okay sam?" Xepher said. "Y-yea I just hit my foot on the step pretty hard" I lied. I turn back and sat down to see colby smirking, I bit my lip just to play it cool... for now.

~Few mins later~

"Alright guys I think we should head to bed in our new room don't y'all think" Tara smirked. We y'all laughed and nodded, we got out and grabbed our towels and dried off, I was shivering so much. "Let's get you to the room kitten" Colby said picking me up bridal style. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "night guys" colby said. "Night!" The others said. He ran inside and ran upstairs laughing along with me. He ran into the room and closed the door, he took the towel off me and started to dry me off. "I'm going to get a shower I'll be back" I smiled. "I'll be here" he grin. I giggled and walked over to my suitcase.

I dig around my clothes, I stoped when I saw the lingerie set I got at Victoria secret (Go to chapter 34 and look at the picture that's what he will be wearing 😌). "You okay sam?" Colby said as he laid on the bed. "Yep just trying to find some soft pjs" I said hiding the clothing close by me. I walked to the bathroom and closed it. I sighed and took off the cold wet shirt and bottoms. I threw them in the dirty clothes basket, I turned on the shower and turned it to warm. I hoped in the shower immediately getting nice and warm.

I bend over and began to wash my hair and body, I picked up my razor and shaved my legs and every else. Tonight I want it to the night I won't forget, once I was done I got out and dried off. I slowly slipped on the bottoms and the top. I looked at myself. Damn!!!

"I hear no water now" colby said, "yep" I giggled as I placed on the accessories "ya know Sam I'm still wondering what you all did get from Victoria secret cause you told me that you got perfume and new panties" he said. I opened the door to see him in a black robe looking down on his phone, "well maybe if you looked up you will see.." I said. He looked up normally until he saw me his eyes widen and he dropped his phone on the hard wooden floor. I smirked and walked over to him. I crawled over him and sat on his lap immediately seeing his bonor. "Someone's happy" I smirked.

"It's just that.." he groaned as he looked at me up and down, "what is it colby" I smirked. Suddenly he smashed his lips onto mine, I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, he ran his hands down and squeezed my butt. I moaned which gave him the perfect time to shove his tongue in, "c~colby please" I moaned quietly. He smirked and flipped us around and hovered above me, I traced his fingers down my whole body sending shivers down my spin.

He smirked and went down to my neck and began to slowly kiss and suck on my neck, I moaned quietly enjoying the feeling. He soon pulled away and took off his robe, I scanned down his body looked how his v-line disappearing to his boxers. I was practically drooling. He soon took off my top and bottoms only leaving me naked, he smirked.

He rubbed his hand down to my thigh then all of sudden grabbed my cock, I moaned at the sudden movement. "You want me inside you baby" he smirked. "Fuck yes please" I gasped. He soon sat up and ripped off his boxers, I looked at his crock practically drooling. "You alright kitten?" He smirked. I looked up with a devilishly smirk, I soon sat up pushed him down on the bed. "Sam?" He's breath went heavier when I slowly leaned my head down to his cock. "S~Sam.." he breathed.

I just smirked and started to jerk him off slowly, he moaned and his eyes rolling in the back of his head. "Please Sam.." he breathed. I just giggled and opend my mouth, I soon wrapped my mouth around his cock and began to suck on it. He moaned louder than before which only encourage me to go faster. I licked the vein that makes him go completely insane, "oh Sam!" He groaned as he placed his hand in my hair. I went faster just hearing him moan and groan, "kitten I want you now.." he said. My slipped my mouth off his cock and crawled into his lap. His cock brushing against my whole making me moan softly, "I want you to ride for me kitten.. can you do that for me.." he whispered in my ear as he squeezed my ass. I nodded my head quickly, I lined up his dick with my entrance.

I slowly sank down moaning how it completely fill me up, "that's right baby keep goin- F~fuck.." he moaned. I went in impossibly faster, my mouth hanging open with droll coming out and eyes rolled back to my head. "Fuck baby that face is driving me insane.." he groaned. "F~fuck daddy please go faster" I moaned. He soon quickly flipped us over and just slammed into me, I moaned loudly. One of my arms wrapped around his shoulder while my other one helping me prop up.

My eyes rolled back one he hit my protest, I practically moaned/ yelled his name. "Fuck! Do that again baby" he said. He soon started to go even faster, I did what he told me to do. "Fuck Sam.. your so fucking tight.." he breathed. He then bend his head down to my neck and started to suck on my neck as he went faster. I was in complete hevan right now, "daddy I'm going to c-cum" I moaned. "Go ahead kitten" he groaned and went uncontrollably faster. I moaned and yelling out 'Colby' before white strings of cum shot out of me. He moaned out until he filled me up with his warm liquid.

Both our breaths were uneven, "t-that was amazing.." colby breathed. "Yea it was.." i breathless laughed. "The best part it was with you" I smiled. He smiled and pulled me close. "I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't hear us" I giggled. "Eh it was hot hearing you moaning my name" he smirked. I just rolled my eyes playfully and snuggled closer to colby.

Best night ever....

I went off.... holy shit...