~•47•~

What song should I play when Sam punish colby? Comment below
____________________________________

Sams POV•

"We will be back!" Colby called out, "okay!" They all said in the living room. We walked outside to the car and hoped in, "wanna get some hot chocolate first" I said. "You read my mind Sammy" he smiled and placed a hand on my thigh. I giggled once he started the car, we road down to town seeing not a lot of people, once we found a place to park we hoped out of the car. Colby held onto my hand as we walked inside, letting the warm air and the smell of coffee hitting my face.

We walked over and looked at the menu, I reached into my bag and pulled out some money. "Oh no I I'm paying" he said. My jaw dropped, "Nono you always pay for me and I feel bad" I pouted. He placed his pointer finger on my lips. "Sammy I'm the boss remember" he smirked and pulled his finger away from my lips. I blushed and gulped and knew what EXACTLY what he was talking about.

We ordered our drinks and headed outside taking a sip from our drinks, "hey Sam Wanna go there" I looked to see were colby was pointing at, it was a clothing store that we haven't been to. "Sure I haven't been in there yet" I giggled. He smiled and wrapped his free arm around me protectively, we walked across the street and walked inside. There were sweater crop tops and shorts and many other cute clothing I was heading to the crop tops but colby grabbed me and pulled me to the sweater. I giggled as he was being very protective.

"How about this Sammy" he held up a baby pink sweater. I really liked it, "I love it colby but this time I'll buy it" I said. He looked to his left and his right before wrapping a hand around my throat and pushing me to the closet for or were nobody could see us. I felt so week, damnit. "You were saying what?" He raised a brow still having his hand on my neck. "N-nothing" I bit back a moan. He smirked and let go, I caught my breath. He smirked and walked off to lay while I looked around more, yep that's my boyfriend mr colby fucking brock the only man who can make my legs week and make me go soft.

I walked over to the crop tops, I looked closer to the many different shirts. I heard a girl giggled for a moment but I just ignored it and continued to look, soon I heard Colbys voice. I furrowed my brows and looked over my shoulder, "I'm taken I'm sorry" colby said as he looked over at the sweaters, "we're is she then?" The girl said. "It's not a she it's a he I'm gay" I said with sass. The girl just rolled her eyes and walked away, it did feel good that colby was honest with her but I still felt jealous. "Hey baby" he said walking over to me and kissing my head. "Hey" I smiled. "Hey.. I'm guessing you saw that.." he said with guilt on his face. I cupped his cheeks, "yea.. but you did the best you could to tell her nicely to go away" I smiled.

He smiled back and peck my lips, even tho he didn't even flirt with her I was still jealous. We walked over to the counter and paid, we walked out looking around for the next store. "Ooo there a bath and body works" I squealed. Colby just laughed, "let go then even if I don't want to" he said wrapping his arm around me. I smiled snuggled to him as we continued to walk.

We walked in and colby went to the face mask, "whatcha find" I said. "Some face masks and I was wondering if we could do some tonight" he said. "Sure" I smiled and grabbed two bottles. I walked over to the lotions and took some smells to them.

"Sam!" I heard colby panic, I just smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. "I'm over here colbs" I heard footsteps run to me and cling on to me, "your so small I thought I lost you" he said. My jaw dropped, "I'm joking I'm joking I love you" he kissed my head.

I just giggled, we paid for the facemask and headed outside. "Ready to head back" colby said. "Yep" I smiled. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close to him as we walked back to the car.