~•14•~

•Sams POV•

I looked up to see coming out of the bathroom, but his hair was messy and he seemed out of breath, "hey you okay?" I said sitting on my knees. "Hm oh yea.. yea just tired" he said walking over to my and cuddling his head on my neck. I giggled, "whatever you say". "Guys! Guys!" Jake yelled running into my room. "Jesus Jake!" Colby yelled. "Sorry but we're having a movie night so get yalls asses done here" Jake said. "Fine" colby groaned and bury his head closer to my neck. Jake chuckled and left, I got up which made colby groan. "Please come back I'm cold without you" he said.

I giggled and placed on a oversized pink hoodie that went to my thighs. And knee high socks, "come one colbs it will be fun beside tonight we can cuddle all we want" I said with a smile. "Fine but I want you to sit with me okay" he said walking up to me. I blushed and nodded. We walked downstairs to see the lights off and everyone had blankets. I grabbed my baby blue soft blanket and sat on the couch. Colby came and sat down right next to me, I laid my head on his shoulder and both of his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Okay what are we feeling tonight" Cassie said scrolling through Netflix. "We need to finish riverdale cause I haven't seen the next episode yet" Shea said as she took a bit of some popcorn. Cassie clicked on riverdale and we began to watch it. "Ooo Sam its jughead!" Kat yelled. I blushed deeply, "isn't he so hot Sammy" Tara giggled. "Ok who the fuck is jughead!" colby yelled. I giggled about him being jealous of a movie character, all the girls pointed to jughead on the tv. "Well to bad he's taken" colby said placing me on his lap. I blushed super hard, I pulled up my sweater paws to hide my blush. "Awwww" everyone coo.

We continued to watch it, but as we watched it my eyes started to get heavy very heavy. I slowly closed that and my head feel on Colbys chest, "sometimes tiered" I heard him chuckle. "Hm.. oh sorry.." I said picking my head back up. "No no go back to sleep" he said, "but we're watching something" I said looking up at him. "You are way important than a show Sammy" he said. Before I could protest I was being bridal style. "Hey guy Sam and I are heading to bed we will see y'all tomorrow" he said walked to the stairs" "okay" they all said.

As we walked upstairs my eyes dropped shut as I snuggled my head on Colbys shoulder, "here Sammy" I heard colby say as he laid me softly on the bed. I opened my eyes wanting Colbys warmth body next to mine. I pouted I looked up at him, he chuckled and laid next to me, I snuggled my head on his chest letting his heart beat make me fall into a deep calm sleep.

~The next day~

"Come on guys get up school starts in a hour" Kate said peaking her head out from the door, colby groaned as he pulled me possibly closer to him. "I don't wanna get up" I wined. "Me either.." colby in his horsed morning voice. I slowly sat up rubbing my eyes, "nooo Sammy" he wined and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled and ran my fingers through is hair, "as much as I want to cuddle we have to get up and go to school" I said. "Fineee" he groan and sat up.

I giggled and walked over to my closet and looked through it, I sighed as I couldn't find a good outfit. "Here let me help you darling" colby said walking up behind me. I blushed at the nickname, I watched as he pulled out a black sweater and a pastel purple skirt. My eyes grew wide and the cute outfit, "oh whoa definitely new but I like it" I said smiling at Colby who smiled back. I walked to my bathroom and changed. I walked out to see colby wearing a button up plaid jacket with black rip jeans with black vans.

"Well don't you look adorable" he said walking up to me. I smiled and giggled, "thanks but your not to bad yourself". I walked away teasley until I was brought up to the air, "colby!" I squeaked. "Nope your staying up until we get to school" he said as he grabbed his leather jacket. I sighed as we walked downstairs.