~•22•~

•Sams POV•

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, I shot awake, I rubbed my eyes. Of course colby pulled me down begging me to stay. "Colby I have to take a shower" I giggled. "Fineee" he groaned and let go of me. I smiled and walked to my closet I picked out a baggy baby blue hoodie. Then I walked over to my dresser and picked out white thigh high socks and of course some panties.

I walked to my bathroom and closed my door, I turned my light of course the window in here is bright enough to show some light. I slowly undressed and turned on the water, not to hot and not to cold. I get in the shower and get my hair wet, I sighed as the nice warm water hit my back. I bend over and grabbed the strawberry shampoo and began to wash my hair. I soon washed it out, I just stood there enjoying the nice vibe I'm having. Suddenly I heard like a door open. I didn't think much of it cause it could be anyone just now waking up.

I shrugged and bend over to grabbed the soap until I felt two strong hands on my waist. I shot up and turned around and saw colby. "Colby what are you doi-!" I was cut off by his finger on my lip. "I wanted to join you Sammy.. besides you could use the company" he said with a horses voice that made by body go week. I bit lip and grabbed the soap and began to wash myself. Until I felt Colbys hands run up to my chest and softly rub my nipple. I gasped and leaned back on his chest.

"Has nobody touch you like this Sammy" he said as he continued. I shook my head no not trusting my voice, he just smirked and leaned down and kissed my neck. I moaned and closed my eyes, "what's wrong Sammy is something wrong.." he smirked. "F~fuck colby" I breathed. I suddenly was pinned against the tile wall, I looked up at Colby who's hair was wet which made his hot as fuck. He bend down and kissed me, a park hit through my whole body. I kissed back and ran my fingers up his hair. He pulled his body closer to me.

I felt the kisses go to my neck, I bit my lip and closed my eyes from all the pleasure. "Oh colby.." I moaned in his ear. "Fuck Sammy" he groaned. He soon picked me up and pinned my hands up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and a heated make out session was made. "Sam.. Sam! SAM!"

I was shook awake by colby, you have got to be fucking kidding me. "You okay you were moving a lot" he said cupping my cheek. "Y-yea I just had a bad dream that's all" I smiled. "Phew okay I just didn't want you to get scared" he said holding me close. I literally just had a fucking sex dream about my best friend who is my crush.

It seemed so real tho, I sat on Colbys lap and cuddled him. I felt his arms snake around my waist, I bit my lip remembering the dream. "F~fuck.." I whispered. "You okay Sammy?" Colby said. "Mhm yep just tiered that all colbs" I closed my eyes. Him saying Sammy in that stern horsed voice fuck...

Heheheh i mean 🤣