Chapter 63: Knightfall

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

(Bane's Theme)

Batman/Johnny postured himself in a fighting position to protect the hostages against the overpowered Bane. More militia soldiers also entered the room to back up Bane.

Bane started charging at Batman/Johnny induced with his Venom drug in incredible speed like a charging bull. Whenever Bane gets close to Batman/Johnny, he would evade the attacks as far away from him.

Bane charged at Batman/Johnny and yet again, he keeps evading the attacks and hitting the wall instead. Batman/Johnny would also beat the militia soldiers along the way.

BANE: Why don't you fight me!!?

Bane pressed a button on his gauntlet to increase the flow of his Venom drug through his body. Bane jumped so high that he trembled on the ground that it made the militia soldiers fell. The attack didn't affect Batman/Johnny because he kept evading the attack.

Batman/Johnny began to punch Bane on his midsection and the face but it had no affect on him. Bane simply smirked at Batman/Johnny's pity attacks as he grabbed him by the neck and throws him on the ground.

With Batman/Johnny trying to get back up on his feet, Bane placed his foot on top of Batman/Johnny's chest pinning him down. Batman/Johnny struggled to break free by punching his foot but Bane only did was to deepening his footing.

BANE: May you find peace in death where you failed to find in life.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I'm not looking for peace.

Batman/Johnny came up of an idea on how to escape Bane. Batman/Johnny activated his Shock Gloves and punched Bane right on his foot. Bane quickly removed his foot after experiencing that electrical shock. Batman/Johnny got up on his fighting position with his shock gloves on.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I could use my shock gloves against Bane. It's the only way to defeat him.

Batman/Johnny took out the remaining militia soldiers first before he could face Bane. Batman/Johnny formed his free flow combat against the militia army. Whenever they try to attack Batman/Johnny, he would always counter their attacks and attacks them back.

Once the militia soldiers were all knocked out, Batman/Johnny focused his attention to Bane. He punched Bane multiple times on chest, midsection, and face with his shock gloves on. Once Bane was weakened in a temporary time, Batman/Johnny went behind his back and removed a few tubes around him to prevent the flow of his Venom drug.

Bane was angered by this and added a little more Venom drug flow through him to make him stronger. When Batman/Johnny was about to attack, Bane quickly grabs Batman/Johnny on both of his arm and crushing it.

Bane continued crushing both Batman/Johnny's gauntlets that his shock gloves were destroyed. Batman/Johnny struggled to break free from Bane's grip but instead he was brought down on his knee as Bane towered him.

BANE: You are already broken.

Bane grabbed Batman/Johnny on the face and slammed him against the wall. Bane kept slamming Batman/Johnny's body every wall and environmental object that he could find like his a child playing with his toy.