Spinoff-Neko!Rengoku

"Delicious!!" Taking a fish on a stick from you. You were multitasking with files your job had assigned you.

"Bad kitty! You're so weird!! What happened to the adorable Nya~??" Questioning as you got up to swing a rolled up newspaper at him. He was ducking and avoiding impact and eventually he just swallowed it in one go, pulling the stick out and it being dropped on your floor. "Nooooooooo! That was my last one......!" You complained.

"You had 4!! It doesn't kill to share!!" He bickered back and laughed. His cute cat ears and tail were expressive towards you, which you eventually noticed. Blushing you were laughing along with him."See! You can't get tired of such a feline fellow like me!" Eventually, you embraced him and he cradled you. "It's nap time!" He announced which killed the chance for a moment of a peaceful hug.

"Fine...." Agreeing. It was strangely later than you realized and it felt like it has been dark forever. "Has it always been night?"Questioning after moving into the bedroom.

"It's always been?" He looked at you as if that was a dumb question. "You have been working non stop since you got this uptight job." His tail curled as he was resting upon the bed. When looking at him, you noticed him wearing a kimono. "You barely have time for me. Y'know time goes by differently for me!" He held your hand and you began to become worried.

"I feel like this isn't right. Am I dreaming? I haven't even had one in—" his hand covered your mouth and pulled you into your bed. His hand holding your head and tail brushing up your leg.

"I don't have enough energy to listen to you babble." Yawning while his chin was on your head too. "Can you pet me now?" Your free arm coming to gently scratch up his neck. Moving slowing up to the side of his ear which was his favorite spot. "That's exactly what I'm talking about!" His head picked up from your head and he was beginning to fall into sleep.

"I haven't slept in awhile... I can't even remember." Telling yourself and it almost felt like him being next to you was real. You could feel his body breathing against your hands. Eventually, it hurt. This must be real, no. Something bigger than this.

You have awaken to the feeling of the sun and you exclaimed loudly. You reacted and jumped to where you were next finding yourself in a cooler setting. You assumed you had leaped to the ceiling like a cat from a cartoon. Your hair responding with the gravity as well as your attire, nails into the wood to hang on.

"*tch* To think I'd let a day go by with a demon ." A spiteful man spoke and you only heard Rengoku next.

"I knew you would eventually come, Shinazugawa Sanemi."