Plot 2 (2/2)

Rengoku Lives 2-

You noticed that the citizens were wondering where the train could be, you watched from afar and kept your head low when you were passing by. People noticed your pregnancy and greeted you kindly. You didn't reveal your eyes till your mist kicks in to mask your appearance around them. Searching for information about where the train couldve went. The whispers said more than the map's route gave. Once some people were information, you left the area swiftly, the baby gave you a hard time as it may have worked out of Shinobu's medication to calm them but you saw something. Something that can exist if you didn't try to change it. Far off, you've noticed smoke and lights hitting the sky. 'There!' You'd thought and soon appear behind Inosuke and Tanjiro.

"(Y/n)! I-I... I'm sorry. I can't get up." He remembered your favor and cried with worry.

"Tanjiro, it's okay. Please don't fret." You suggested and stepped forward. As Akaza and Rengoku fought. You watched as he had clipped his eye with a hard punch. You were shaken, it was an Upper Moon. Akaza. During the clash, you saw as he noticed you and strikes Rengoku harshly in the stomach before elbowing the back of his head to the floor. He seemed to have stopped playing.

"Ah! (Y/n). Another run away. How disappointing that I have to be the one to do this to you. " he shook his head. Tanjiro requested you leave, Rengoku during that moment did not fall but while Akaza wasn't looking, he had slashed at him again. "Hm, you should become a demon, Kyojuro. You are wasting your time. Nonetheless, what's a human doing with a demon in that way?" He questioned as Rengoku didn't answer any more questions and kept attack. Akaza jumped back, disappointed. Rengoku stood there with his face having blood fall. You watched seeing Rengoku start to pant. It worried you.

"Akaza, please... let's just go." You suggested. The boys looked at you shocked as if this was end game. It would be if you were to willingly return to Kibutsuji's and gave up your child to him. As harsh as it was, you were considering it for the fact that there wasn't an end game that you were happy with at the moment. "Just don't hurt him anymore." Akaza smiled kindly and dropped his stance. Rengoku was puzzled by what he was hearing but had been focusing on his breathing.

"I shall respect a woman's wishes, especially since you're pregnant. You look as if you're going to pop." He mentioned. "Ah... you must be due soon. Master would be pleased to see what you've got stirred up in there." He would say. His eyes looked at Rengoku.

"Your body is probably suffering greatly, if you were a demon. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard for you to keep up." It was then that the horizon had peaked. He noticed how long they e been talking and realized. "You think you're so cleve—" Rengoku had charged to him and swing his blade into his neck. Akaza choked, coming to punch him but he grabbed his arm. This was a plan to hold him. He panicked. You calmly walking into the shadow of the train while Rengoku tried to keep him till day came. Akaza screamed and Rengoku did as well. Using all their strength, unfortunately Akaza had tore away and escaped into the trees. Tanjiro yelled for Inosuke to stand with him to help the Upper Moon burn during the stand still but when Akaza escaped, Tanjiro chucked his blade into the demon and yelled at him running away. You winced and yelled out loud as you were having trouble. Rengoku came to aid you with his broken sword in hand. You were panting as there was no way you'd make it back for a more comfortable setting. Rengoku had called to the boys for assistance. You had tore your wraps whole bottom piece but a kind human offered assistance. Being that they were experienced in delivering babies. Rengoku thanked them and eventually the process began. Zenitsu screamed too as he had Nezuko on his back (in the box), he was horrified, and Inosuke helped Tanjiro move. Rengoku and the woman encouraged you to keep going and your claws actually were gripping the train's metal through the pain. It made you sweat from the pushing, as your body was giving you such a hard time. The sun liftedhire and the cries of the baby were loud. The sun didn't burn them for when she pushed it out,there was only that space left. Rengoku acknowledged his gold hair and smiled as the woman held your baby.

"It's a boy!" she said and wrapped them up. Rengoku smiled as he looked at him. You sighed in relief and looked up at the sky. Thank goodness the trains shadow was enough. It was crap that it was flipped entirely but it was beneficial in that way. The team called for backup as well to help get everyone back to the estate.

Rengoku had passed out the moment he was in the Butterfly mansion, he seemed to have been holding it till he got to safety. It worried everybody but he was able to get treated. Tanjiro and the Boys were watching the baby and getting this wounds treated in the room where Rengoku was. (Y/n) was with Shinobu to check on her physical state and stability in general.

"So what're you going to name him?" Shinobu asked. Kanao was standing by the door during the conversation.

"I'll wait for Kyojuro to wake up and we could talk about it. Will he be... okay?" You asked and she'd smile.

"Rengoku is one of our strongest pillars, he's had these fights before. He'll be fine. Though he will be blind in one eye till it has fully recovered." You frowned from the thought.

"Thank you, Shinobu. You doing your best definitely gave me good thoughts when I was giving birth.