Chapter Thirteen

*S M U T* •you have been warned•

Moving to the bedroom was where it had began. Rengoku for once was quiet about it at first. You made the first move to kiss him. You were both sitting up on the bed. You kissed him passionately. Your fangs nipped him at least once. He didn't seem to mind but you apologized anyways.

Eventually, you lightly moved him to his back. Straddling on top of him, you kissed his chest and slipped off his towel with your other hand. One of your hands was lifting his chin. He rolled his head back anyways while your hand from that point would come down his body. He didn't have much to say or do but he did admit to being inexperienced. Surely, he'd have it figured out in time.

Your nails tickled him where he let out a small laugh. In that moment, you opened your eyes. They gave a luminous (e/c) in the now dark room. Your tongue slipped out and Rengoku felt it's placement against his shaft and tip. He seemed to have choked but then let out a long sigh. Your tongue stretched around his growing rod to give pleasure. As well as you coming to suck it all together from the tip. His reaction was cute. He had his hand on your head the moment you did so, he looked really surprised.

"(Y/n)..." he moaned while his hands brushed through his hair. He covered his face with one of his arms over his eyes and the other gripping his own hair. His hips bucked, moving with you as you sucked his growing erection. After salivating it, you opened your towel. Rengoku only knew it was off when it'd drop.

"Do demons... not have showers?" He laughed as he'd ask. It must've been a way he could relax his nerves

 It must've been a way he could relax his nerves

"Well, you can't get much unless you're human." You said while putting your hips over his tip. He winced and groaned from the temporary feeling. It was aching, throbbing under you. You weren't entirely wet but your body would be fine. His hands came down to hold your sides. It seemed he wanted to push you down on it and you allowed him to do so. Rengoku's heavy hands would've lowered you, guiding his throbbing shaft into your body. You felt your insides adjust from inside, though it seemed your body was getting tighter, he eventually pushed through it. Rengoku slowly worked against your walls being hesitate to his welcome. Eventually, it all opened and his tip prodded your cervix immediately.

"Ngh~...!!" You whimpered and melted into the feeling. Rengoku grunted as he'd feel it too. He had only gripped harder onto your hips. He hadn't even moved yet. "Kyo...." You said and placed your hands on his chest. "You don't mind this?" You asked but your voiced seemed shaken.

"I don't think I could pull out now. I'm already so far in..." he admitted. You both taking a breath in the dark. To be honest, if you both were looking at each other's expression it'd be too embarrassing to handle. His hips would start to move. Your body lifted and dropped to work with him which made him moan from the smooth rhythm the two of you had. It was then that during the motion, he'd thrust harder immediately. You were surprised cause of how his pace changed only after a couple of thrusts. If you were human, it'd probably hurt more. You whined against his harder movements which had your bodies echo in the room. You were moaning louder and he was too.

"Dammi... Kyo-kun~... nnghh..." your body rested on hs chest and he'd move to grip your rear aggressively. His face buried into your neck, as he thrusted there. You were moaning out loud as he had his cock pump into you wildly. Him opening you by your rear gave him even more access to push harder.

"Wow! This is a workout!" He laughed out loud. You growled at how he was trying to be funny but you were enjoying it. Him being nervous did make you laugh a little. He was shaking your hips up and you were just having him control how your body moved against his length. You began to get teary eyed and drool. Not over thinking of eating him, but from the pleasure he got from inside you. "I... feel something. You don't mind if I?" It was the only thing he said quietly. Your bodies being louder than his words.

He hasn't stopped but you only kissed him. It seemed to have sparked something within Rengoku. He started thrusting wildly into you and you were almost screaming from him being so rough. Eventually, your walls felt warmer. Rengoku moaned himself and rolled his head back. Squeezing your body against his now twitching cock. Your walls retaliated by twitching itself. The thought of it aroused you so much that your own fluids came and mixed with his. His semen was so much that it had fall onto the bed you were both on. You were both panting and you'd pick your hips up from him. He was sweating while your skin only had his sweat on you.

"How challenging.... I was definitely taking short breaths there... it was as if I was training all over again." He'd brush his hair back once more. When your hips hovered his length, he still felt hard. You on the other hand still have more in you, so you'd eventually drop onto him again. He seem surprised but moaned. "Ahh~! It's sensitive, (Y/n)" he complained. His body reacted by holding your hips. He'd sit up and wrapped his arms around you.

"I know~ Ufufu..." you said while moving your hips. From shoving him back in, more erupted out from pressure. Rengoku was shaken by the feeling.

"Tch. I can keep it up too!" It seemed he started to understand what do do here.