Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen| It's Wraps

After a passionate couple of weeks with Rengoku, (y/n) realized that the only way to ever get close to him again was to get out of the mountains. Rengoku promised to come back but you were aware that he stays true to his word, it just takes awhile.
Eventually, you began to feel slightly sick to your stomach. You felt nauseous but didn't puke unless you forced it out. You cramped during times you were cleaning up the place.  Though you ignored it and left eventually.

You were jumping between trees and began to think. 'A demon that the leader of the demon corps is aware of?' You weren't aware of such a thing existing. You were in the middle.You weren't aware of such but probably because it wasn't your business. While on the side of humanity, they lack trust in you to let you know anything. At least you weren't the only one protesting.

Even if you see Rengoku again. It shall be left secret, but I'm sure now feelings would get in the way if by chance there was a time and place. You wanted to become apart of the demon corps but you're already the opposing team. Maybe by....
You heard swords clashing and yelling after you descended from the snowy mountains. You've entered a forest with the smell of blood. A familiar presence of status. It was definitely stronger than yours since you're average so you found out the hard way. You saw a glimpse of something. Eventually, there was more of it sparkling with the moonlight.

"Oh! crap!" It became clearer when multiple was in sight nonetheless when you got closer. Your limps were removed and you fell from the light action. You fell back but grew your limbs back fast.

"Shit." You cursed as you came plummeting into the trees. The smell of blood was stronger and corpses became clearer. You hooked onto a tree branch and swung to stand on it. There you saw the boy, Rui. The Lower Moon Five. With that, you knew you were definitely in trouble.

"Found you." He had immediately attacked and you'd move out of the way. It wasn't just him trying to get his hands on you. The spider family had appeared to. There was too many demons to handle so eventually, you were wrapped up by one and slung to the floor by another.

"I was chosen to locate you yet you came right in my domain. I'm sure he'd be pleased with your return, (y/n)". You were hung up to be transported again. The web was so strong you couldn't claw out either. Ut was so tight around your hands they were uncomfortably on your sides. You hadn't slept...as well as hunted anyone to eat. You lose the urge to.

You struggled so long at first but Rui had dismissed himself from you. Last you've heard was that there was some more demon slayers in the territory. All you heard was muffled screams and battles taking place. It's grow quiet but you'd hear time and time again.

"This is the place...Keep your guard up."

"Help! I cant.... Stop!"

"Help me!"

At this point, no one on their end of humanity was winning. At this point, you felt bad for them. It only seemed that there was actually a great many but it was rough how quickly they'd get wiped out. You were shaken not by the screams but from the thought of what your master will do with you. Your connection was severed by the demon Rengoku informed you about that'd medicated you with something, you haven't eaten a human in d 2 weeks, you've involved yourself with a Hashira romantically, and so on. As you thought, he couldn't be too disappointed. You hated the thought since Kibutsuji wasn't a fool.

'Please......someone....... Find me.........'
_________________

It felt as if days have went by. Rui at times would come to rant to his fake family. They would hurt each other so Rui didn't have to. He was able to control them due to his rank mostly.