Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight| Run! Run! Run!

Sanemi accompanied Rengoku on their trip. They eventually passed a couple of villages to stop by and eat. The chest sized box was big but they weren't too weak to handle a box. Though, eventually Someone's gonna have their back thrown out, especially with the crap yours about to pull.

Running through the deep dark forest. You waited for light to fade as you dashed out from where you were. The trees were endless but they were passing you quickly.

Breath of the Wind| Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind

Eventually, you had leaped into the trees and when doing so, a blade had crossed from beneath where you originally stood. Making distance before looking back at Rengoku who'd look up at you with a straight face. Next, Sanemi dashing past him and then they were both moving.

"Tch." You were on the run again. This time you had two Hashiras on your behind. Bouncing from tree to tree then ending back on the ground. The motion was to definitely get them tired. Hopefully...?

40 minutes Earlier

Rengoku was with Sanemi only cause they had two different perspectives over the situation. Rengoku was slightly soft with you now while Sanemi had no sympathy. They worked on transporting your box to another location and there was no movement due to the fact it was morning still.
At this point, enough was enough. You were unaware upon the idea of this whole transportation being beneficial or not. The moment the sun left the horizon, you took the chance and kicked the chest open. It escaped into the sky and you had fled. When looking back after being behind a tree within the forest, you saw as there was just Sanemi and Rengoku who looked into it in disbelief.

"That f*cking bastard almost knocked my damn back out." Sanemi was angry when saying so. He chucked the chest behind him and pulled out his blade. Their heads turned to see where you went exactly. Your glowing eyes glared back and Sanemi grinned while Rengoku had sighed after Sanemi pressed forward. Immediately, the chase had begun and Sanemi refused to hold back.
"You're dead!" He announced.

45mins now

Sanemi and Rengoku had caught up to you, where they'd be able to cut your limbs and you'd be regenerating fast and continuing to move. You didn't know where you were going but then when launching off a branch to get away from their attacks, you had found yourself passing before the moon.

It was as if time froze and you were in slow motion. You looked at the starry sky while the moon seemed huge before you. You heard as the trees rustle and they had sprung up too. There was an elegance to it that had made you smile when looking back at them. Rengoku seemed surprised that you saw he was shocked for some reason.

The moon shined perfectly over your features. It threw Rengoku off a bit when gravity took you all back.You began to drop with them close behind. There was next an open field where the moon light would shine above you guys. You facing them and they faced you standing side by side.

"Enough of the bullcrap. I'm not here to babysit more than today. Let's not make this a drag..." Sanemi stepped forward but a mist rose from your person.  Your arms crossed before you, you tore up your forearm as the fog rushed from under your skin.

Blood Demon Art| Illusionary Mist

From your perspective, their eyes would be like a cat whiffed catnip. From theirs, was a daydream. Whatever it was, it included you whatever event played in their imagination. This used to lure in her previous prey, yet they were both pillars. As the mist lingered under the moon, you'd flee before giving off more. Pausing at the other end of the field to see Rengoku, he seemed so at peace and happy. Same goes to Sanemi, his smiling was actually a joy. If you weren't a demon, maybe you'd see it more. It was that day you parted again.

As you dashed away, you would begin to ponder why you were not under rule. Not eating them when given chance would cause you to have your jaw ripped off or maybe killed by Lord Muzan.

Eventually, they'd snap out of it. Sanemi growled.

"The hell was that?" He shouted.

"It's (y/n) ability. I'm surprised she got it together." Rengoku mentioned, he looked about as Sanemi seemed irritated with him.

"Good to know now." Sanemi shoulder checked him then stepped forward. Looking around to see where you may have went."We'll split here. She's fish food for all I care." Rengoku nodded and the soon stepped off to locate you. It was only the beginning of night, so there was enough time to cover ground. Your presence was easier to scent now that you had a whole character development moment.
;yay;