Chapter Four

Chapter 4| Too Ridiculous to Handle

(Y/n) was a dreamer, she didn't know why she had such crazy dreams while Rengoku was to monitor her in this room for the first couple of hours. Something about seeing him again and being so strong unlocked an idea you haven't thought of in awhile, nonetheless felt. Though the past between you both is blurry to you more than his, he still shared sympathy. You couldn't understand why. It seemed easy to deal with overtime but that was until your time together was interrupted.

"Shinazugawa Sanemi."

You repeated to yourself when Rengoku addressed him. He must've been another Hashira and to be honest, it was expected that you weren't going to live long once the other people found out.

"Now it's learning names. This was always a shit idea that Oyakata-sama SEEMED TO BE afraid of. More unnecessary casualties will occur with that damn thing existing. Not under my nose. Not ever." The man spoke with no hesitation in his tone. He closed where he came from and you noticed due to the heat subsiding. Dropping down you stepped back for you haven't really adjusted. You haven't been a demon long enough to experiment on yourself. "Now let's see what you can do. Especially against me." You heard a cackle.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, (Y/N). Don't be intimidated." Rengoku speaking from ahead of you. You gave him a Mhm in response until a scent hit your nose. It was no stranger. The sound of a blade ahead, he seemed to have used it so swiftly.

"She won't have a choice."

The smell of blood was meant to set arise out of you

The smell of blood was meant to set arise out of you. "A demon can never turn away a good meal. Nonetheless as Hashira's we must be delightful to taste. Our auras, the thought, the power. It's such an accomplishment. Lucky (Y/N) couldn't resist." Your mouth watered and you felt your teeth want to peak from your mouth. Your drool made you look like a greedy dog. The veins on your body was felt along your hands and head. You don't know if it was exaggerated elsewhere but this Hashira was laughing at how "pitiful" you were.

"(Y/N)......have you forgotten your situation?" Rengoku spoke when you were about to even move towards the scent. You couldn't resist until a bar was set into place where your mouth was. You fell onto the floor with Rengoku taking you down. You growled as you felt your teeth grit against a muzzle and it wasn't comfortable.

"This was just in case you tried. Don't worry it won't stay on long." You fought against Rengoku carefully resisting the urge to even claw at him. His words straying to glue themselves in your mind to resist.

"*tch* You're ridiculous as always, Rengoku." Hearing whatever entrance close, your nails gripped Rengoku who fought against you. You heard shifting as he was holding you down and doing something else. Noticing his layer of clothing was taken off and you were pulling at the a common layer shared between Hashira.

"(Y/N), Refrain from making this worse. You're starting to look ridiculous." Thinking he meant how animalistic you must appear. You calmed slowly but eventually with your last energy, your nails wrapped around his back and pulled his top apart swiftly. He laughed "Now we both do!" He said as you took note.

"Nngh!" You said and eventually you kicked him off and rolled over and bounced to your feet

"Nngh!" You said and eventually you kicked him off and rolled over and bounced to your feet. Fixing your outfit which was falling off your shoulders. Remembering your night gown was worn before bed when taken against your will. From behind, Rengoku undid the strap around your mouth and you growled still.

"You want it back on?" He asked and you shook your head. "Maybe new attire would do us justice! You smelt really bad too! You were usually better at hygiene, that's also why you were so unrecognizable." Mentioning such which caused you to hiss at Rengoku.

"I wouldn't have taken who you were if you didn't have such animalistic eyebrows!" You said which made him laugh.

"My eyebrows? Is that such a feature you can't get over? You really take note of my charming appearance!" His footsteps fading. "Stay back a little, we both need a little change in wardrobe and I know exactly who to go to."

"Rengoku...." You said before he left. He seemed to have stopped. "Thank you...."

"*sigh* I'll be back, (Y/N)."