Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty| A Promise

(Y/n) didn't understand why she was drawn to the light. Honestly, it made her crave the light but it would've killed her. Rengoku stopping her and using his ridiculously loud voice to snap you out of it worked. Being in the shade made you feel sick. You didn't understand why you were so drawn to the sun light. The next issue being how your body is reacting to your pregnancy , to the point where you're gonna have to skip a good party before birth.

With those words, you cried, uncontrollably. Rengoku then heard the crow outside. "All Pillars come to the meeting! All pillars come into the meeting!" It cawed out, Rengoku went immediately, paused, then ran back to you. He lifted your face and kissed you passionately. He looked at your teary eyed face.

"We should make this official." He said. "I don't want to have you thinking I'm a waste of your time but I will gladly take your hand to have you at my side. If you wouldn't mind?" He asked. You laid into his warm hands.

"I would love to. I'm happy you asked." He cheered.
"Alright! Stay out of trouble, (y/n)!" He was running out the room. Him and Shinobu linked up and headed over; you stepped out the room.

"Don't find some!" You laughed and he did as well. Down the hall were the Kamaboko squad looking from the corner. You tilted her head and they'd follow. You giggled. "Would you like to come inside?"

-within the room-

Tanjiro also brought Nezuko in the box, the room avoided the sun with the curtains and Nezuko came out. She grew in her size and Zenitsu was simping hard. He spun and said "Neeeezuuukoooo-chaaaaaaann~...." Tanjiro sighed as he had followed Nezuko all around the room. They looked at your stomach through your robes. Inosuke huffed.

"What did you eat?! I want pregnant food!" He exclaimed, his voice had returned to him. Tanjiro was informative.

"Nooo... Inosuke, this is where babies are before they're born." He answered. Zenitsu paused and went over to them, as well as Nezuko.

"Inosuke, you're so stupid..."

"HUH?!? You wanna fight?" Zenitsu laughed and Inosuke's steam came from his masks nose. Nezuko was the first to touch it.

"N-Nezuko...! You have to ask." You laughed.

"It's okay, you all can. I don't know even if the baby is awake... we'll find out now." There was enough space for all of them to put their hand on it. From inside, the baby kicked at Inosuke first who was going to hit back.

"HUUUH?! COCKY NOW?!?"Zenitsu restrained him.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING, STUPID?!?"

"IT'S ALREADY ACTING TOUGH!! LEMME AT EM!!" He was pulled back farther from you and they squabbled against the floor.

"Sorry about them, (y/n)." Tanjiro apologized, he seemed irritated with their behavior but Nezuko then put her head on her stomach and closed her eyes. Tanjiro did the same.

The heartbeat was calm. Tanjiro then shot up as he scented something. "I still smell Kibutsuji's scent... but also Miss Tamayo." You were nervous with his words.

-Tanjiro's perspective-

There was two mists battling against each other around the growing baby. He saw as they definitely were at an even ground but he couldn't understand why the other wanted the child so badly. There was the baby's aura which was still peacefully growing by itself but noticed how Miss Tamayo's scent surrounded it. It was hard to tell the results of this.