Chapter Fourteen

*S M U T* •you have been warned•

Rengoku had pinned you onto your head, his hand grabbed your arms and twisted it to be behind your back. 
"Dammit..." You'd growl against him.He thrusted as his fresh semen was overflowing from inside you. You took his dominant side as well as he did yours. His body had definitely matured as well as yourself. Rengoku was throwing compliments that'd make you blush heavier than moments he'd open your legs to shove his length in every new position.

Rengoku started to wrap his head around the situation but it was irresponsible to keep filling you. You thought, if you were human, oh boy.He was definitely strong as well, for when the sun began to rise, he'd start banging you against the wall to avoid light. Your arms hugging him, while your legs were on his shoulder. Your stomach coated from him exiting at one point and came on your belly. As the light lit up the room, you saw the veins in his head. He was definitely working to get the reactions.

"Ah~... Mm..." Rengoku had managed to make you orgasm so much that your dominant side gave up.
"Gah!..." After cumming again, Rengoku pulled you off the wall and pumped into you on the floor. He was thrusting menacingly as your legs quivered against the force. He didn't stop again till you exploded yourself. Even though he was pouring it all out, which was probably his final strokes. Watching your entrance fill up was arousing to your eyes. Just imagining how stuffed he's getting you was a lewd way to awaken another orgasm from inside you.

"One more, (y/n).. you can do it..!" He encouraged while speaking between breaths. Your head rolled back and your walls came again. Pushing his semen with your fluids out. When Rengoku pulled out, your legs dropped from being stretched almost the whole time. You panted and laid there drained. He crossed his arms with now a limp dick before your shaken body. "I knew you could! Sorry if I wore you out! I felt as if you challenged me! Ha Ha!" He said and walked to grab your towel. You picked yourself up and leaned against the wall. Rengoku had placed a towel under you. You'd find him staring at your entrance for a moment when he was placing it.

"H-Hey... stop. That's e-embarrassing..." you'd say. The flow seemed to have stopped but Rengoku pushed lightly on your stomach. You bit your lip from the feeling. The flow continued when doing so.

"I was about to say. It felt like more than that. I'm going to get cleaned again! Maybe we should separately.... Unless you aren't afraid of my warning?" He said. You rolled your eyes.

"I think I'm good."

"No more nickname?"

"Huh?" Confused then realizing it.

"Hahahah!!"

"Why're you RUINING THE MOMENT FOR ME!!" You squealed and Rengoku had let you be in your corner to wash up again.

-2 weeks close-

As the days passed for Rengoku's recovery to end, even if he was fully healed or not, you've been going at it

As the days passed for Rengoku's recovery to end, even if he was fully healed or not, you've been going at it. Rengoku became more dominant but he was respectful to your body. You on the other hand...Your claws marking only his back and hickey's on his body. Yours though, have healed, thought they did feel like they were still on you. When Rengoku dressed he was back in uniform. He would've then be at the door.

"(Y/N), if you wish not to stay here. You do not have to. I actually had just remembered this because I really don't know well of what Master was saying." You tilted your head as you looked up at him.

"Oyakata-sama had wanted us to bring you to a demon. She was different than most and would've been able to aid you temporarily. Most likely answer what the deal did to you.The only person who had the way to get there was Sanemi but I'm sure he tossed the directions to get there. The best thing I could think of is if you were to settle for being on foot from here. Though, she is isolated from most of society. Her location may be hard to track." He smiled back, his back originally turned away.

"The demon mentioned actually rid of your masters ill will.It seems to have proven successful since you did not eat me! Well, you're aware of im what way." He faced you now with his arms crossed, flaming eyes looking down upon you. "I'll definitely return back here. It's nice to have some time for myself." He had come slower to kiss your lips confidently. They were warm and you felt the sun when you were with him. It would probably be the closest to him.

"Kyojuro-kun..." you said when you were nose to nose. "I want to stay by your side." You said to him. He smiled kindly.

"You can. I don't mind!" His hand went to pat your head. You stepped back into the shadow of the front exit. He swung the door open as the light shined so far. The snow storm had fell short.He looked back again and closed the front door before leaving. You wished you could follow him to at least hug him but you'd be decimated by the sunlight. In that moment, you had held onto your stomach. You looked at yourself.

'Hmm... ' you turned to look at the place and began to tidy up internally before working on the exterior overnight. For the sake of you living there, you'd renovate the place by crafting. Eventually, during those lonely nights and days. You didn't want to stay anymore. Finally after 4 days, you wrote something down and took off overnight. You still kept wearing the clothes he gave you for the road, well... for life. Who knows when you'll get clothes next time?