Plot 2 (1/2)

Rengoku Lives 1-

You took advantage of how long the medicine would help you with your pregnancy. Your stomach hadn't give into problems unless you stopped moving; you continued to follow the scent of Rengoku as you zoomed past citizens, and trees trying to reach them. Eventually, you saw as a clashes hit the sky and eventually, you cramped. You called out to him but you knew you were far, yet you were aware of where he was now. You came through the forest and fell to your knees then laying against a tree. You saw Akaza fighting with Rengoku, overhearing him offer hun to become a demon. That shocked you but you couldn't give the conversation much though.

"(mispronounced name)?" You heard as Inosuke's mask shook you. "Huh, I sensed something over here. What're you doing here? You're looking like crap!" He asked as you just winced and rolled your head back.

"Inosuke...gah! I need your help. Just.... Listen to me."you started.

"I listen to no one!" You shushed him as your veins showed from frustration and pain. "Damn. It's Lord. Wouldn't kill you to say it?"

"Oh gosh... Lord... Inosuke... please help me." You pleaded and there it went down. Inosuke was mortified.

-Akaza v Rengoku-

Rengoku had blocked his punched and used his swordsmanship to counter his abilities. Eventually, he'd face getting punched in the face and going blind in one eye. Akaza had punched him so hard that it knocked the wind out of him. He was honestly kicking his ass...After swinging so much there was a pause between them. Kyojuro was panting, it seems he was in the middle of all his energy. That's when crying occurred. Everyone had froze as they turned to see Inosuke holding what looks like a human baby. Nonetheless, you laying there tired.

"Another runaway." Akaza grinned and regenerated. Rengoku frustrated but almost weak entirely swung again but Akaza willingly got his arm cut off to proceed towards a Inosuke and (y/n).

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro called out but Inosuke was honestly traumatized from seeing a female body get so jacked up and life being in his hands. It was hard for him to calculate as Akaza came closer. Fortunately, you felt like better and came to catch Akaza's blow towards Inosuke, he you had to elbow him in the face to push him back before using your leg to kick him back. In that moment, Akaza laughed seeing you fight back.

"Are you a fool? You came right to me? You even brought your son. My... Kyojuro. He looks just like you." He said. Rengoku with his one eye peered over the both of you to see the baby still crying while in torn robes. Inosuke was shaking.
Tanjiro looked at Inosuke in disbelief, pondering why he's so frozen. "I will take both of you back with me." He confidently said before Rengoku had come to strike again and you did as well. Your claws at Akaza and Kyojuro aiming for his neck once more. Two people fighting an Upper Moon was causing the ground to shake and the baby felt rocked from the motion. It grew quiet and Inosuke had snapped out of it looking at the baby who'd scarred him for life.

"Ew." He said bluntly. At one point during the fight, Akaza had knocked the wind out of Kyojuro again and blood spit, as much as it was tempting to turn that energy towards him, you continued to fight Akaza. In the moment, Akaza dodged your attacks.

"I don't really fight girls. It's not a good look." He admitted. In that moment, you cocked him in the thought then hit him in the mouth. He laughed when you did so because it barely hurt him. "You're a weak demon." He grabbed your wrists and you'd just start kicking. It wouldn't hurt him. He'd lift you up but you shined from the fact that your already torn wraps were about to fall off and their were kids about.

"H-Hey! Pervert....!!" You claimed.

"Pervert?!?" He protested, he noticed and dropped you and you next headbutt him, it pushed him back and Kyojuro shoved the blade in his neck. The sun began to rise, Tanjiro build himself to have enough strength to stand up finally with his sword in hand. "Shit! The Sun." He complained, Rengoku grabbed him with his hands to keep him to remove his head but Akaza tore his own limbs off to escape. Rengoku's blade going with Akaza as he fleed. "Master will hear about this... you're not safe, (y/n)." He said but when he ran away, Tanjiro's was in the way of light aiming his sword at him which hit directly in his chest.

"You coward!!" He called out and Inosuke finally came from the forest. You didn't follow Akaza even though the sun came up, Rengoku threw his haori over your head and his you behind the train. It tilted at an angle where it'd give a good shadow for you to lay down in.

"(Y/N), good job." He commented and smiled at you with one eye. You looked up at him like a helpless girl. He sat beside you and you leaned against him, he was still panting. You could hear his heart beating slower.

"Tanjiro! Please! We need medical!" You announced and the crows started to make moves to the Estate for backup.
When backup had arrived, Rengoku was knocked out finally but his breathing was slow. You were put in a box like Nezuko and transported back. When going back to the Butterfly Mansion you noticed something.

"He didn't cook!" Inosuke announced while holding up the baby. He ran about and Zenitsu chased him. The baby was in one of the rooms and playing with Inosuke, it got bigger during transportation back. Zenitsu kept taking the baby away but Inosuke would say the same thing and run around. "He didn't cook!" He said again.

"What do you even mean?!?" Zenitsu complained as he tries to regain the baby before Tanjiro got back from next door. He was hoping Rengoku would wake up but even the fuss wasn't enough to wake him. When Tanjiro did return, he panicked.

"Eh!!? Inosuke!" They both started chasing him then lifted the baby into the sun like it was Lion King. They took note of it as the baby was joyful in the sun. "Oh! I see Inosuke! But please, put the baby down." He suggested. Kyojuro laid in the infirmary with his eye, arm, and torso wrapped. In the meantime, Shinobu was checking you out as you had just given birth not too long ago. You regenerated like you did previously and had a laugh with her.

"See, next time. Try these." She popped a box open with small pills."If Rengoku ever gets careless, these are modified to prevent another quick pregnancy like that." She added. You blushed as honestly, she wasn't wrong; and you wouldn't want to end up doing this crap all over again. Especially with how short the pregnancy was. Worst first experience.
"Will he be okay?" You asked worried as Shinobu began to wrap things up.

"Oh, Definitely. Rengoku is one of our strongest Hashira's by heart. At this moment, he's just sleeping. It's great to see such a strong person finally consider themselves." She commented as you both stood up.

"And my son..?" You asked.

"He's very healthy. He seems very human yet his growth is a little faster and he may be bigger than most kids. Though, only time can tell." She told you with the best answer she has. When exiting, you saw as Inosuke was bathing the baby in light. "Oh. They also aren't harmed by the light." Shinobu shocked as you were. You watched as the boys were having a hard time with Inosuke but you laughed a little.

"They are going to make a big change in this world." You said as you watched them with Shinobu. She agreed.

"Tanjiro has a good heart, Zenitsu has good ears, and Inosuke has a big mouth." She laughed and you snickered. "I'm just kidding."

You did look at Tanjiro again. Thanking him in your mind and reminding yourself to make sure to say it when they're not so busy. "You trust them with your baby?"

"Inosuke takes pride in delivering, so he is more protective even though it's not his." You rolled your eyes. "Kids..."