Author's Note! <3

So coming up will be two options that are going to be ran differently.

This is involving the Mugen Train Arc where Rengoku unfortunately dies. To follow the story, I was planning to let that play through though it pains me. This could result in some Sad Endings of the book or Happy Endings but...
Since it's Wattpad though, and this is fanfiction. Who couldn't dream?

What to expect~

Rengoku's Death:
1- You give birth successfully but while doing so, Rengoku is impaled. One life in and the other out. You await his arrival since he missed it but receive crap news about him.
2- You follow his scent all the way to where the train would crash. You are pained by your pregnancy and shout to Rengoku as he fights. He's breathing heavily before going for the final blow. You unfortunately have your baby behind the tree while biting down on something hard to prevent your screams. One of the Upper Three may find you and take you captive as well as your child. They are unaware that you're there, but you see Rengoku dying.

Rengoku doesn't die:
1- You go and give birth unfortunately in the woods where the train had flipped. Inosuke finds you and questions what you're doing but watches something that mortified him. You scream and with that, Akaza notices your placement and sees praise if retrieving your baby and yourself. Rengoku is torn by how fast he left him for you as you've had Inosuke hold your baby at the moment.

2- You go and offer yourself up to Akaza when getting there. This stops the fight he smirks. Rengoku is disappointed that you came all the way over here. You beg him not to kill him and come closer as you're cramping. Fortunately, the sun began to rise. Akaza growled. The pause caused the sun to rise and he had to flee. He wasted too much time there.

I'm going to make all the scenarios play out and the story is going to be split. Whichever peaks your interest, the stories will be labeled to follow. If you even get curious of the other paths, those will be available. For more information, there will be separate stories coming from this story originally, so stay tuned <3

Enjoy <3