Chapter Six

Chapter Six| (y/n)'s Blood Demon Art

Kyojuro Rengoku has finally faced the wrath of (y/n) uncontrollable Blood Demon Art. It's kinda dangerous since she doesn't have control over it.

The veins on his head were visible. It seems that your ability was hitting him hard. It made sense why you haven't discovered it, it was always easy to catch humans since they were drawn by the scent of you. You were always plotting how you're about to demolish a village but sometimes they just walk up to you like you're a bakery. You didn't get what they found so alluring but sometimes they'd address you as different names.

In this scenario, it was doing the same for Rengoku. He was hugging you and his face was flustered in between your chest, which made you be in so much shock, you froze. As far to your understanding, it would only convince your prey to even walk down a poorly lit alleyway while Rengoku seemed to have lost some professionalism. It was inappropriate behavior but you never let humans get close enough to see what they'd do. His hands moved from your hips to to then ride up your back, feeling up your spine. You shivered.

"Oi

"Oi...! Stop! You'll get in trouble." You felt his head press against your (c/s) chest and nuzzle himself as if he was about to sleep on you. He had his eyes closed but you felt something prodding at your leg. He was in between yours and while he laid on top of you next, it was as if he wasn't aware of what he was doing. "I can't do this... not here." You would admit softly eventually, this was where you focused.  You let out a long exhale to relax your nerves so the steam could at least die down, which it did.  His eyes opened and looked up at you. Rengoku has brought himself upon you. His hand caressed your cheek with both hands before leaning in.Half lid eyes, blush gin in the face, and needy lips.

"My.." he would say and soon his flustered face grew into more of a bright red color. "Eh..?" He seemed surprised . As if a realization had finally hit him. You sighed as it was finally over.

"Oh thank god." You whined and rolled your head back.
There was a long pause. Rengoku analyzed the situation while looking at your neck he didn't want to look down, he noticed what his position was and Rengoku had quickly stood up with his arms crossed. He whipped around to where his back was facing her. His Haori moved with the motion

"I must of began to day dream! I was in a whole nother world when I have a job to do! Haha!" He would shout loudly. You quickly dressed yourself and took in the attire. It was cute but it wasn't too.. well covered. It was a open chested top with a long split skirt. You remained without shoes but it'll do.

"What the heck are these clothes..."Rengoku complained. He was stunned by them. As a man, you'd expect him to nosebleed or something but he was actually displeased. He also was like this even when he busted down the door.

"You weren't watching me get dressed were you?!" You complained.

"Oh! No! I heard you were done! Your rustling through clothes got quiet so I assumed—"
Hauling a whole pillow from the bed at his face. He ate that though and just tossed it back onto the bed. "I'm pretty sure we shouldn't stamper with the bed. It was neat before we got here." He said. "I wish you had different attire though."

"What's wrong with it?! It's also what your companions gave me.." you argued.

"Well, you are a different size, it'd probably look different if your chest wasn't..." he confidently said and you hissed.

"Stop looking at them!"

"It's not in that way! It's fact!" He laughed out loud and turned his back to you again."Sun is going down. Let's go!" He guided you by hand, the sun set though before they got back. Rengoku looked back at you with a serious look but you only puffed your cheeks at him.

'I'm not gonna do anything...' you reassured. It was strange how he acted different towards you. The way he held your hand was less tense than earlier and you couldn't get an idea of how your ability had affected him. You just watched his flaming hair from the back but when you were staring he'd peak back with his eyes that'd match.

"What's to look at?" He asked.

"Nothing!"

"The moon shines so pretty tonight."

"I'm tired of seeing it..."

"Yeah...."

"Hey.. Ky-Rengoku..." you stuttered but changed your sentence. He'd face forward still but reply with a 'hm?'
"What's going to happen to me?" You asked upon arrival. It was a isolation cabin like area. It was the ugliest place in the whole headquarters. The walls and floor were mainly wood.

"Your judgement." He said without hesitation. You looked up at him before you were walking inside with him as well. "I shall accompany you before the time comes. You are my responsibility after all." He'd add and sit on the floor.

"Oh. I see." You would sit as well. While sitting down, you saw that Rengoku had his eyes closed. Was he fast asleep? He must've been tired. You wondered if he even had slept well before meeting you. How many missions he is missing out on? You shifted to his side and he didn't seem to even flinch as you got closer the way he was breathing, you sensed a welcoming presence from him. You couldn't understand what it was but it was as if he was giving off amazing power.

Just feeling it, you became hungry. Your stomach didn't growl but you were thinking of how you haven't ate. You inched closer but it seemed the urge of eating would've never left you,your nails ached but eventually you would lunge at him.Your neck faced a sharp pain.Smack dab on your pressure points.. This situation resulting in you passing out. You fell upon his lap and Rengoku's eye peaked down at you. His before emotionless face then smiled down at you.
"Ha! This is my future...." He laughed and the rest became inaudible.