Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen| Delusional

Kyojuro wasn't too bothered by his Father's perspective. It did break his heart that no matter what he did would  disappoint him. He'd never see his Father care  so much about the organization with such news of Demons coming to be apart of the program. While on the way back, Kyojuro received a message from his crow about (y/n),. He begins to pick up the pace.

Shinobu panicked, you were in your bed when she came back to the room. During her search, she decided to notify Rengoku. He had stepped out awhile ago and should be on his way back.

She had her sword ready to draw as she was going through the estate quickly and soon noticed that everyone seemed to have been wondering what was up with her, in her own estate. The girls were calm while she was frantic. She wondered what was up with them? They weren't scared? She wondered, where would she even go? It was morning, she couldn't have left the mansion without burning.

There was one place she hadn't checked and that was the porch where the boys were to be training at this point.
There she saw your person sitting on the porch, approaching you slightly cautious. You remained heavily shaded by your own attire and the shade from the building. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke were working on regaining their strength back so they can come back to battle. You had your hair down when Shinobu previously had your hair up to examine you, or wrapped it up. Shinobu noticed the places you've been pricked haven't healed. There were red dots of parts that were punctured with little care since as a demon there wasn't any worry for bruising the skin, blood clots, or anything threatening.

"Lady... Kocho? Was it?" You asked while still facing ahead. The boys were still training their bodies through their pain. The girls then coming out with more things.

"The sun brings you no fear? Even if the sun may be high right now, you are still to be shined on eventually." Shinobu spoke immediately after her, she noticed your stomach grew. It was noticeable. "Eh..?" She was surprised. You turned to face her, your usual vibrant we're still dull. As if lacking sharpness and menacing features now. "You were not well, this could be a miracle." Continuing to talk. "I'm not sure if it's from what I've given you or this has always been a thing..."

"I woke up from a nice dream. I just got tired of sleeping. When I came to feel the heat of morning. I felt like my old self." You spoke to her with a soft tone.

"(Y/n)! Lady Kocho~!!" Zenitsu groaned as he saw two pretty girls on the porch. "Isn't it time for check-ups after we've been training so long~!?" A flirty aura surrounded him as he got closer. "WAAAAAAH!!" He was shocked by (y/n)'s stomach. "I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT?! FORGIVE ME!?" Zenitsu panicked "IM DEAD!! THE FATHER IS GOING TO KILL ME IF HE FINDS ME! I WAS FLIRTING WITH A TAKEN WOMAN!! WAAAAAAHH!!" He panicked and spinned. Inosuke with his damaged voice yells at him.

"Not this rant!" He was whacked before making another sentence towards Zenitsu. Inosuke seemed mad with him with whatever they discussed earlier.

"Of course you lack understanding!! YOU LATE BLOOMER!"
Tanjiro tried to calm them down but then Rengoku's presence arrived. His aura was warm and kind that it'd silence them. Tanjiro as far was curious over the pillar but didn't know much about him yet.

"Ah! (Y/n)! You're out and about!" He'd approach everyone who had approached you.  "I thought this was an emergency! Everyone seems to be in a good mood!"

You winced finally. It made everyone worry and Shinobu offered you up.

"Everyone needs a good check up. Come along now." Shinobu suggested while helping you make way back inside the mansion.