It's A Date

Kyojuro begins guiding Riri down a path.

"Where are we going?" Riri asks.

"You'll see. I was walking around here a while back and found a very beautiful place." Kyojuro replies.

Kyojuro and Riri continue walking until they reach a river. The moonlight reflects off of the water and showcases the beautiful scenery around it. There are many colorful flowers and tall pink and green trees. Kyojuro grabs Riri's hand and looks into her eyes.

"I really like you, Riri."

Riri feels her heart skip a beat. She's so shocked she doesn't know how to react.

"If it's alright, may I kiss you?" Kyojuro asks.

Riri slowly nods her head. Kyojuro smiles as he puts his hands on her waist. He pulls her body in close and slowly brings his lips to hers. He gently kisses her and releases. He goes in for another kiss and begins moving his hands around her waist. Riri wraps her arms around his neck and pulls herself even closer. Kyojuro begins to press his face into hers and kiss her passionately. After they both release, they put their foreheads against each other and gaze into each other's eyes.

"I really like you too, Kyojuro." Riri whispers.

Kyojuro smiles and goes in for another kiss. He picks Riri up and kisses her passionately. Riri moans and he begins kissing her neck. Riri wraps her arms around him as he holds her tight.

"You're wonderful, Kyojuro."

He stops kissing her neck and puts her down. He strokes her cheek.

"No one is as wonderful as you, Riri."

Riri and Kyojuro both look at each other with very intense eye contact. They both lean in for another kiss.

"May you stay with me tonight?" Riri asks Kyojuro.

He smiles and nods his head. They begin heading back to the Butterfly Mansion. Kyojuro and Riri enter her room and lock the door. Kyojuro picks her up and sits her down on the bed. He puts his hands on her thighs and begins kissing her. Riri smiles in between kisses and grabs Kyojuro's waist. He grabs Riri again and sits himself down on the bed. He sets her on his lap and they continue kissing passionately. He wraps his arms around her waist and she puts her arms around his neck. Riri then puts her hands on Kyojuro's chest and begins to unbutton his uniform. The two of them look into each other's eyes and breathe heavily.

"You are so beautiful." Kyojuro says.

Riri begins to tear up. She grabs Kyojuro's face and pulls him in for a kiss. Kyojuro smiles. They continue making out. Kyojuro then lays Riri on her back and gets on top of her. He wraps his arms around her and rests his head on her chest. Riri kisses his forehead. Kyojuro begins sucking on her neck as the two of them fall tired. He gives her one last neck kiss before they fall asleep.

The next morning Kyojuro wakes up and gives Riri a kiss. He buttons up his uniform and helps her adjust her kimono.

"You're so wonderful." Riri says as she looks into his eyes.

"I like you a lot." Kyojuro says.

Riri's heart skips a beat. She's overwhelmed with excitement.

"I like you too."

Kyojuro hugs her tight.

Suddenly they hear a knock at the door. It's the special knock that Shinobu and Riri have. Riri looks at Kyojuro and motions for him to hide. He steps into the wardrobe and Riri closes the door. She approaches the bedroom door and opens it quickly for Shinobu.