Her Worst Nightmare

Kyojuro met up with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke on sight. When Riri heard this, she felt much more relieved. She was very worried about Kyojuro going up against a Twelve Kizuki on his own. Riri spends the rest of day focusing on herself. The next morning, she packs up her stuff and heads to the Butterfly Mansion. She always stays there whenever Kyojuro goes on missions. She enters the mansion and sees Shinobu and Kanao standing in the entryway.

"Hey guys!" Riri says as she walks in.

"Riri!" Shinobu replies as she pulls her in for a hug.

"How's the baby?"

Riri smiles. She looks at her small baby belly. You can barely tell it's there, but it's visible if you look hard enough.

"So far, everything is going smoothly." Riri replies.

"I can't wait to meet baby Rengoku." Shinobu exclaims.

"It's crazy to think that I'll get to raise a child with the love of my life!"

"You'll be extraordinary parents." Shinobu compliments.

Aoi walks into the entryway. She has a plate of bean paste puns. Riri walks up to her, thanks her for baking the buns, and grabs the entire plate. She takes a bite.

"This is delicious!"

She continues stuffing her face. The girls all laugh.

"Pregnancy must have you feeling very hungry!" Shinobu says.

"Apparently." Aoi replies, rolling her eyes.

Kanao giggles.

"She really is Rengoku's wife." Shinobu jokes as she continues to watch Riri eat the bean paste buns.

Riri finishes the entire plate.

"I'll go wash this."

She walks into the kitchen.

"I hope Rengoku is being careful." Aoi says as she turns to Shinobu.

"I know he is." Shinobu replies.

The rest of the day went by fairly quickly . Riri, Shinobu, Kanao, and Aoi got on their nightgowns and are now sitting on Shinobu's bed.

"So, Kanao, what about that Kamado boy? He's pretty cute!" Shinobu says.

Kanao blushes.

"He's very sweet too! Perfect for you." Aoi adds.

"I think you two would be a very cute couple." Riri chimes.

Kanao flips her coin. It lands heads.

"He's very talkative. He's pretty nice, and seems diligent. I'm not sure I want to date him though."

"How could you not want to date him? Those are such good qualities!" Aoi says.

Kanao giggles.

"So, Shinobu, who are you into?" Riri jokes.

Shinobu blushes.

"She's into Tomioka!" Aoi yells.

"I am not!" Shinobu yells as she hits Aoi with a pillow.

"Giyu, huh? I think it's cute." Riri says.

"I don't like him." Shinobu replies.

"Are you sure about that?" Aoi asks playfully.

Shinobu hesitates.

"Well, I mean, I sort of like him. He's very pretty."

"Awww!" The other girls say.