Alone Time

The day after the wedding was very exciting. Riri and Kyojuro finally had sex for the first time, and both of them were on cloud nine. Assignments were already given out to the other Hashira and Demon Slayers, so it was just Riri, Kyojuro, and Aoi at the Butterfly Mansion. Kyojuro and Riri are currently laying in bed together.

"Good morning Riri!" Kyojuro exclaims.

"Good morning!" Riri replies.

Kyojuro inches over to kiss her forehead.

"I can't believe I'm officially a Rengoku." Riri says.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!" Kyojuro replies.

Riri sits up.

"Speaking of that, what are we going to do about our living situation? I obviously want us living together, but where?"

"Well, do you want us on our own, do you want us in the Butterfly Mansion, do you want us at the headquarters? Wherever you want to go, I'll go with you!" Kyojuro replies.

"The thing is, I want to stay here with Shinobu and the others, but I also feel like maybe it's time for a change."

"Just know that I'm okay with anything you pick!" Kyojuro replies.

Riri chuckles.

"Oh Kyojuro. I want you to have an opinion on this. It would be helpful too since I have no idea what I want."

"In all honesty, I think it might be time for us to get our own place. But I don't want to take you away from here if you're not ready!" Kyojuro explains.

"I think we should get our own place!" Riri replies.

Kyojuro's eyes widen.

"Really?"

"Yes. If we plan to raise kids someday, I want us to have our own place to do that. And now that we're married, we might need more privacy." Riri explains.

Kyojuro smiles. He leans in to kiss Riri. She kisses him back. The two of them pull away and gaze into each other's eyes. Kyojuro goes in for another kiss. He pushes her against the bedframe and puts his hands up her nightgown. Riri wraps her arms around his neck. Kyojuro pulls off her nightgown and continues kissing her. Riri feels around to find his pants, and when she does, she pulls them down slowly. Kyojuro then puts himself into her. They both gasp at the same time. He begins slowly thrusting while he kisses her passionately. Riri moans quietly. Kyojuro places his hands on her thighs and begins kissing her neck. He sucks harder and harder, leaving hickeys all over her. Riri holds onto him as tight as she can. She puts one of her arms around his neck and pulls herself as closely to him as she can while he thrusts slowly. Kyojuro soon finishes. He pulls out, and him and Riri both smile at each other. He helps her put her nightgown back on. Both of them then lay down and cuddle. Kyojuro wraps his arms around Riri's waist and pulls her in.

"You are the prettiest girl to walk this earth." Kyojuro says.

Riri smiles as she closes her eyes to fall back asleep.

Later that day, Kyojuro and Riri enter the kitchen. Aoi is baking.

"I haven't seen you two all day! Where have you been?" She asks.

"Oh we've just been upstairs." Riri says giggling.

"Ahh I see." Aoi jokes.

"Aoi, I have to tell you something." Riri says.

Kyojuro looks at Riri.

"Are you sure you want to finalize the decision? Do you need more time to think about it?" He whispers.

Riri shakes her head no. She turns back to Aoi.

"I am going to be moving out. Kyojuro and I intend to find our own place."

"Wow. That's big news. I'm not surprised in the slightest, and I'm very happy for you guys." Aoi says.

"So you're not mad?" Riri asks.

"Of course not. It's been great living with you, Riri." Aoi says.

"I will miss all of you guys bunches. I'll probably still see you guys every week, but the idea of waking up in the morning and not being able to walk down the hallway and see you all whenever I want is very sad. I've enjoyed my time here, thank you for being such a good hostess." Riri replies.

Aoi nods her head.

"We're going to be on our way. We'll see you later!" Kyojuro says.

Aoi rolls her eyes.

Kyojuro and Riri head down to a nearby village. They walk around looking at the variety of houses.

"Could one of these really be ours?" Riri asks.

"Of course! We could get any of these if we wanted!" Kyojuro replies.

Riri spots a nice house in the distance. It's on it's own, and it's elevated on a small little hill. It's near the village, but not necessarily inside it. She points to it.

"Kyojuro that house looks very pretty! We should go see it!"

Before Kyojuro could even respond, she grabs his hand and starts running. Kyojuro follows her, catching up to her quickly.

"You know, it would be a lot faster if I carried you on my back. You're a slow runner." He jokes.

Riri gasps and playfully hits him. She increases her speed. Kyojuro does the same.

"You know Kyojuro, for your status as a Hashira, you sure have nothing to show for it." Riri remarks as she passes him.

Kyojuro laughs. He comes up from behind her and grabs her by the waist. He picks her up and puts her on his back. He continues running. The two of them laugh the whole way there. When they arrive, Riri jumps off his back and playfully pushes him. She turns around and looks at the house in front of her. Kyojuro gets up and stares too.

"I want it." Riri says.

"We haven't even seen the inside!" Kyojuro replies.

"Do we need to? Look at this place. It's gorgeous, and it looks perfect for raising a family." Riri says.

She runs up closer. She looks inside one of the windows. She signals for Kyojuro to come over to her.

"Kyojuro! Look at how big this room is! We could use it to train!"

Kyojuro runs over and takes a look. He smiles.

The next few weeks pass. Kyojuro and Riri purchase the house and begin moving in. Aoi and Senjuro help them. Riri is still waiting for Shinobu and Kanao's return so she can tell them the news.