First Look

The next morning came quickly. Riri had to leave to Fujikasane Mountain bright and early, in order to be able to get ready in time. Aoi, Shinobu, Kanao, and Mitsuri went with her to help her get ready as well as set up a few more things. When the girls all arrived at Fujikasane Mountain, Aoi and Mitsuri were in charge of making sure Riri didn't see anything. They brought her to an empty cottage where they had a place set up for her to do her hair and get dressed. Riri entered the cottage with Aoi to help her change into her kimono. When Riri walked out, Mitsuri gasped.

"Riri, you look so gorgeous! Rengoku is so lucky!" She says.

Riri had the widest smile on her face.

"Thank you so much."

"Let's do your hair now." Aoi says.

The three girls head into the cottage. Riri sits in front of a mirror as Aoi begins taking out her braids and brushing through her hair.

While Riri is getting ready, Kyojuro is with the boys at the headquarters. Even Senjuro is there. He's changing into his wedding attire.

"Are you nervous Rengoku?" Gyomei asks.

Kyojuro adjusts his haori in the mirror.

"How could I be? I get to marry the woman of my dreams today, and no matter what happens it will be the best day ever!"

"I'm so happy for you, brother." Senjuro says.

Kyojuro turns to Senjuro and gives him a hug.

"I'm so happy you're here!" He exclaims.

"Do you think father will come?" Senjuro asks.

Kyojuro sighs. "The truth is, I'm not sure. I hope he decides to join everyone and celebrate this special day, but we'll just have to see. Whether he comes or not, it will not ruin the day!"

"I'm glad I get to celebrate with you, as well as meet Riri for the first time." Senjuro says.

"Is it really your first time meeting Riri?" Gyomei asks.

"Yes." Senjuro replies.

"Unfortunately father doesn't let Senjuro get out much, so he hasn't had the chance to meet her yet!" Kyojuro explains.

Tengen walks in the room.

"Rengoku! You look flamboyant!"

"Thank you!" Kyojuro replies.

"My wives have been looking forward to this day for a while now!" Tengen says.

"Are you bringing all three of them?" Sanemi asks.

"Obviously!" Tengen replies.

"We should get going!" Kyojuro exclaims.

"Why do we have to go so far away for the wedding?" Tengen complains.

"You'll live." Kyojuro laughs.

Over at Fujikasane Mountain, Riri has finished getting ready.

"Riri you look so beautiful." Aoi says.

Riri tears up a little bit. She giggles.

"I have to save my tears for the actual wedding!"

The other girls all laugh.

"Now all you have to do is wait here. I'll go get Shinobu to hangout with you while the rest of us finalize everything." Aoi explains.

All of the girls leave to go finish setting up. Riri enters the cottage and sits on the couch. She looks at herself in the mirror. She smiles. She can't believe that Kyojuro will be her husband in a few hours. She begins reminiscing the times on Sagiri Mountain where she trained.