Finishing Touches

It's a week before Riri and Kyojuro's wedding. Everyone couldn't be more excited. Due to all the chaos, Ubuyashiki is keeping all the Hashira home to prepare. The Corps is constantly sending out others in place of them. It's very stressful. Riri is currently in her kimono fitting.

Riri walks into the room. Aoi, Shinobu, Mitsuri, and Kanao clap.

"You look stunning!" Mitsuri says.

Riri sighs. "I don't think this is the kimono for me."

Aoi gets up and walks to the rack.

"Luckily Lady Kocho and Lady Tsuyuri designed two more."

Aoi hands Riri another kimono and she walks back into the closet to try it on. She walks back out with a bright smile on her face.

"This is beautiful, but I would like to try on the other one."

Aoi hands her the last kimono. Riri steps back into the closet. The girls anxiously wait for Riri to step back out. Riri opens the closet door and walks out crying. Happy crying.

"I love this one so much."

"It looks gorgeous on you!" Mitsuri squeals.

"It is very pretty. I'm glad you love it." Shinobu says.

Kanao and Aoi smile at her.

"I can't wait for Kyojuro to see me in this!" Riri exclaims.

While the girls are assisting Riri with her wedding atire, Tengen is helping Kyojuro with his. He walks out with his kimono, haori overcoat, and hakama trousers.

"Flamboyant!" Tengen exclaims.

"Thank you! This will do!" Kyojuro replies.

After Kyojuro and Riri both change back into their normal attire, they head to the kitchen of the Butterfly Mansion to taste wedding cakes that Aoi and Mitsuri baked earlier. The two of them walk in with smiles on their faces.

"I can't wait to try some delicious food!" Kyojuro exclaims.

Mitsuri sets a plate of strawberry cake in front of them. Kyojuro and Riri both take a taste.

"Delicious!" Kyojuro exclaims.

"I like this one!" Riri replies.

Mitsuri sets a plate of lemon cake in front of them.

"Delicious!" Kyojuro exclaims.

"This one is very good." Riri says.

Mitsuri and Aoi keep giving them more and more cake. The last plate for them to try is a strawberry caramel cake. Riri and Kyojuro take a bite.

"Delicious! This is my favorite!" Kyojuro exclaims.

"This one is also my favorite!" Riri adds.

"We have a winner." Aoi says.

"Right!" Mitsuri replies.

Aoi and Mitsuri begin cleaning up. Riri and Kyojuro head outside to take a walk and get a breath of fresh air.

"I cannot wait to marry you!" Kyojuro exclaims.

He reaches out his hand to grab Riri's. She grabs it and looks up at him with a smile.

"I'm looking forward to it." She replies.

"This week is pretty busy, but we can handle it!" Kyojuro says.

"Of course we can! It's going to be so worth it."

Kyojuro kisses her forehead as they keep walking.