Riri Rengoku

The guests have all arrived at the wedding. It's not too crowded. The atmosphere is very calm. Kyojuro, Tengen, Giyu, Senjuro, and Gyomei all stand at the altar. There's a beautiful arch above them, surrounded by wisteria flowers as well as sakura flower petals. The sun hits off of the arch perfectly. Kyojuro stands in the middle, along with Ubuyashiki. Mitsuri, Aoi, Kanao, and Shinobu all rush up to the altar.

"Who are we going to be paired with as we walk down the aisle?" Shinobu asks.

"Kocho, you and my brother Senjuro will be together!" Kyojuro exclaims.

Senjuro steps out and holds out his hand to greet Shinobu. She shakes it.

"Nice to meet you, Senjuro. I've heard a lot of good things."

"What about the rest of us?" Aoi asks.

"Right! Aoi, you will be with Uzui." Kyojuro replies.

Aoi rolls her eyes and sighs. Tengen scoffs.

"Kanao, you will be with Tomioka."

Kanao looks up at Giyu and smiles.

"And of course, Kanroji, you will be with Himejima."

Mitsuri looks up at Gyomei.

"Oh how strong you look!" She thinks to herself.

All of them except for Kyojuro and Ubuyashiki head down to the beginning of the aisle. They get in their positions. Riri finds her way to the ceremony. When she sees the beautiful setup, she gasps.

"The girls did an amazing job putting this together!" 

She gets behind the bridesmaids and groomsmen. She can't wait to begin. All the noise in the audience calms down. Kyojuro is standing at the altar confidently. He looks ahead. He can't wait to see Riri. The music starts playing. Shinobu and Senjuro begin walking down the aisle, followed by Kanao and Giyu, then Aoi and Tengen, and finally, Mitsuri and Gyomei. They all make it to the altar and stand in their positions. Riri is now left alone standing at the beginning of the aisle. Kyojuro looks at her and does his best to hold back tears. She begins walking down the aisle. Everyone in the audience is in awe of her beauty. Mitsuri is crying already. Riri keeps walking, trying to hold back her large smile. As she gets closer, Kyojuro begins to cry. He wipes his tears from his face while still trying to look formal. Riri reaches the aisle and stands across from Kyojuro. He turns to look at her.

"I love you." Kyojuro mouths.

Riri grins. "I love you."

Ubuyashiki smiles at them. He begins speaking.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Kyojuro Rengoku and Riri Bekka."

Kyojuro begins his vows.

"Riri, when I first saw you, I was in awe of your beauty. You had just been attacked by a demon, yet you still looked flawless. From that day on I began falling in love with you more and more. You became the light in my life from the very beginning. You lit a flame in my heart that will never go out! It's been a blessing going on this journey with you. You are my partner for life! Wherever you are, I want to be. In an odd way, we have the demons to thank for bringing us together. I love you more than the stars in the sky!"

Kyojuro wipes more tears from his eyes. Riri does the same. She begins her vows.

"Kyojuro, the day you saved me was one of the best days of my life. When I saw you, the pain I was feeling didn't even matter anymore. You stayed by my side the entire time, and in those moments I knew that I wanted to be by your side forever. Your constant encouragement led me to do things I never thought I was capable of. I have a million things to thank you for. Life with you is an adventure, and it has only just begun. I can't wait for the next chapter of our lives to start. No matter what happens, I will always continue fighting for us. And you're right. We do have the demons to thank for bringing us together. But even if they didn't, I believe we still would've found our way to each other. The moment my soul found yours, I knew I was home. I love you most."