Drama

Hello beautiful people, sorry this chapter took so long to come out I was busy with plane tickets and planning so I didn't
have much time to write but I got it out, so I hope the wait was worth it.

Enjoy!

It took nearly the entire lunch period to finish all the homework papers and by the time they finished, everyone was convinced they had severe mental brain damage from studying plants.

"FINALLY, WE'RE DONE WITH THIS STUPID HOMEWORK" Kinkajou cried. She put one of her arms in the air before she eventually placed her head on the table. Exhausted.

"phew" Winter said as he wiped his forehead. "I didn't think we would ever finish."

"I will admit, it took longer then expected" Qibli said "but at least we're done now"

Daniel had to disagree with the difficulty of the assignment. 'It was extremely easy, sure there were a few plants I didn't know because of being from Earth and all but it wasn't that hard. Year nine biology was harder then this and I had full marks so I don't know what everyone's complaining about.' Daniel thought. Although he immediately regretted it. When he looked up to the rest of the group only to find Moon analysing him like he was document.

'Shoot, I messed up big time' Daniel thought, his heart picking up speed. Moon turned to the rest of the group pretending to not hear anything but Daniel knew it was just an act. Although now it was time to change the subject before things got worse.

"Alright so I think it's time we head to the border. we already lost enough time with this so me and Moon will drop it off at the Herbs and Healing cave while the rest of you get ready to leave." Daniel said pointing to the stack of filled out homework in the centre of the table and then the group.

"Works for me" Qibli said

"alright, meet us in the entrance to JMA in exactly five minutes. No less" Daniel said sternly

Winter nodded before running off. The rest of the JW followed behind in suit except for Moon.

Daniels plan was to isolate Moon from the rest of the group so he could speak to her privately. And dropping off the papers together was the perfect way of doing just that.

"Sooooo..." Moon started

"I know you want an explanation for this..." Daniel said slightly worried and scared for how she would respond.

Moon nodded, her face dropping from a curious look to a slightly worried state. She probably noticed how he was feeling due to the tone of his thoughts, and such tried to calm him down a bit.
"I know this is difficult but like you said before, a friend group without secrets is a friend group less likely to argue amongst each other." Moon said

"No, No, you're right, but you'll probably freak out and be unable to look at me the same way."

"Oh, please" Moon scoffed "It can't be any more shocking then my mind reading and future sight" Because of other encounters there was no need to hide her secrets from Daniel as it was clear he already knew them.

'You only think that Moon. If I already knew your most shocking secrets, then how shocking do you think mine is...' Daniel thought to her telepathically as he didn't want to risk someone hearing him.

Moons eyes widened as the logic behind his words rammed into her like spears. Daniel was right, his secret is so much worse that it would make hers look like child's play if he was to tell her everything.

'listen, I'll tell you what I can, but I can't tell you everything, Not just yet at least'

"why not?" Moon asked cautiously