chapter 32

It was late at night, 11PM? 12AM?
The two lost track, but were laughing and stargazing.

"How about a little walk in the park?"

"At this hour? You're asking to get us killed."

Chat Noir blankly stared at them, his hands slowly moving up and down infront of his chest to present that the protection was right there.

(Name) realized who they were talking to again and felt slightly embarrassed for their stupidity. "Oh, right."

_________________________________

The two went on their walk, the lights look from above like stars on the ground that only exist for themselves. But from the surface ground they decorated the shadows of the dark and lit up places far away from their own existence.

"You know, my parents never actually let me out at night. This feels like I'm being a criminal."

Chat Noir nodded, "In my civilian form I'm not allowed to go outside either, that's why I love to roam around as Chat Noir."

"Really? I thought you LIVE outside or something." They commented.

"Why would I live outside?" he asked confused, not knowing wether that was just an exaggeration or if they were being serious.

They shrugged, "l just can't imagine you living in actual house."

Chat Noir was offended.
The two started arguing on why (Name)'s assumption on him was justified and why it wasn't justified at all.

Then they heard a clicking sound from behind.

Hell no.

Chat Noir turned around almost immediately with a fighting position.
(Name) held his arm and whispered, "Before you start fighting anyone, take me home."
He nodded and grabbed them, jumping high and taking them home safely.

When he came back, he immediately searched up the whole Area. However nobody was to be seen. He assumed it was probably an animal.

He shrugged and decided to go home for the night, forgetting to wish goodnight to the person he spent his night with.

________________________________

The next day at school was.. eventful.

"Are you going out with Chat Noir or something?"

(Name) stopped their music and took their earphone out.
"What?"

Who even is that??
(Name) was facing a girl who seemed very nervous and was blushing.
She had pink dyed hair and brown eyes, not someone (Name) seems to recognize.
Is this a 7th grader?

"I- I mean everyone's been talking about it. I couldn't help b-but ask..! Sorry if that's too personal..-"
The girl soon got pushed away by three other students. They were the complete opposite of her. They were beaming, as if they had stars in their eyes.
"DO YOU KNOW HIS IDENTITY?!" "IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED??" "HE SEEMS LIKE SUCH A PLAYER WHY WOULD YOU ENGAGE WITH THAT?!"

(Name) looked overly concerned, the loud noises only overstimming their eardrums, "What the hell are you guys talking about?? WHO EVEN ARE YOU?!"
They asked, ignoring every question that was thrown at them. To be fair, they didn't even process half the questions.