2. Siara

The car stops inside Mandhana High's parking . All of the country's rich kids whether their parents are politicians, actors, businessmen and even mafias get their schooling done here and the entire school is owned by my best friend's dad , Abhimanyu Mandhana . Uncle abhimanyu owns a lot of institutions in town including our high school and the college next to it . My next stop where Daksh and Reyansh studied . After an year Heer will join me as she's an year younger than me . I just turned 19 and she's 18 years old . Her last year of high school is starting now . However Daksh is 24 , and reyansh is 26 .

Nobody can tell daksh is five years elder by how much his compatability with me is . He never ever made me feel like that and that's the most prominent reason for me being so comfortable with him.

Walking near the boundary of basket ball ground , we stroll towards the green rooms so that I can transform myself into juliet for my play .

"Ohhh my god , emergency call uncle kiaan , his son is---" heer stops speaking forcing me to duck down with her when a basketball goes flying across a group of students next to us . It hits a girl making her neck snap and her face land on the floor .

I turn to my left and my eyes land at one and only Reyansh kiaan Raghuvanshi with another basketball spinning on his middle finger.

"YOU ARROGANT RAGHUVANSHI " Heer screams , her voice echoing around us because all other fell silent. Nobody else has guts to speak when Reyansh is around .

He tosses the ball in air and slaps a hand on it as it now comes straight Towards Heer's face . She ducks down saving her face and her teeth once again.

"Rey please" I counter .

"Fine" he states and there is no freaking way this was it but still we start strolling forward with baby steps .

"Ohh wait, I have your --what do we call it" he squeezes his eyes pretending to think because Reyansh Raghuvanshi doesn't ever forget anything.

"Yes " he grabs someone from behind him and yanks him towards the front "RO-ME-O"

"ohh my god " I gasp seeing my partner in the play all bruised. His nose bleeding and his right eye blue and swollen .

"That's it , I'm calling your mother " heer grabs her phone .

"And I'm calling King" he smirks while her face turns pale . It's unbelievable that she turns on her heels and runs away on the mere mention of king's name .

"I don't do good luck wishes otherwise I would have definitely wished you luck Miss Raichand but anyways a piece of advice " he comes face to face me . People say its illegal to be this handsome about him but all I see is an ugly face . A cruel monster. His sleeves are neatly folded as if he still attends school . His straight hair are neatly swept back as he looks into my eyes with his intimidating ones , kiaan uncle's eyes " Think hundreds of times before deciding to make a punk your romeo because it maddens someone and that rubs me up the wrong way"

My lips are dry and throat ichy by just the presence of Reyansh Raghuvanshi . No word comes out of my mouth no matter how hard I try .

"And if you're wondering how this happened to him" he makes a circle in air pointing to the poor boy's face and steps back.
A guy passes him a basketball which he slaps on the guy again making him plunge to the cemented floor.

A low scream escapes my lips as I step back . "Just like that , I'm not even as cruel as everybody thinks I am but who cares "

He struts away with his group of masculine men . I stand there helpless seeing my high school play turn into a piece of shit .

What to do, what to do ? I fetch my phone and dial a call .

"Firstly calm down and drink water" he utters but I'm panting .

"Daksh h-he , he ruined my play " my eyes pool with tears .

"Nothing is ruined Rabbit , calm down and drink water "

"All our relatives and parents and teachers, oh my god , they'll all laugh at me"

"Where are you, come to the parking" he utters and I'm on my way already . I get a little calm when I see his mafia typical black Mercedes.

He steps out of it dressed in a checked forest green and black shirt paired with black jeans. His slightly wavy hair cover his forehead while his feet inside Air Jordan sneakers.

He walks straight towards me reminding me of the times every girl at school has envied me for him being right next to me always . Like all-freaking-ways .

"What's with the long face and red nose of my rabbit " he states and I instantly wrap my arms around my Savior . He binds his hands into fists not letting them touch me . He never touches me or anyone else and that's what makes him a charming gentleman . A Mafia but not a mafia for me.

"Your dad"

I instantly pull myself away from him and take a step away but papa is nowhere to be seen . He laughs but I walk away from him saying "that wasn't funny at all"

"But Hitler is " he matches my steps " Shivay Raichand the Hitler "

"Don't call him that " I counter and daksh always keeps calling my dad Hitler for his strictness .

"Should I call him papa too" he says making me laugh "you want us both dead"

"No I want him to get fuc----anyways what's wrong with your romeo juliet now "

"Daksh!!!" I scowl and he laughs again "your cousin broke my romeo's bones "

A very bright smile comes on his lips as he utters " that nerd didn't even look like Siara Raichand's romeo" he throws an arm around my shoulder.

"Ohh then who looks like my romeo"

"Me" he utters , I freeze . My feet come to a hault ." I mean I can help if you want "

"How" I cross my arms in front of my chest.
He smiles spreading his muscular veiny arms covered in tattoos " make me your romeo "

I laugh out loud even though I don't usually laugh like that . "That's the craziest thing I've heard , do you know any dialogues , like lovey-dovey" I say with hand quotations. Even though he remembers all girl products and purchases them for me , he keeps in mind my period dates , he remembers my syllabus to my date sheets by heart. There is no way in hell a mafia would know what's love ." What romeo thought about juliet ?"

He smiles and steps closer to me as if he'll cup my face anytime "if two of the most beautiful stars had to leave heaven on important business, they'd ask her eyes to do the twinkling for them while they were gone! What if her eyes took their places in the sky and those stars became her eyes? Her beautiful face would outshine those stars in her head like daylight outshines lamps, while her eyes in the sky would be so bright at nighttime that birds would be convinced it was day."

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear " Look at how she leans her cheek on her hand. I wish I were a glove on her hand so I could touch her cheek!"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■