46. Siara

I and the family sit in the hall , everyone's faces dejected. Uncle Kiaan places a soft hand on my head before speaking "don't you think you should consider your daughter's emotions Shivay . Keeping aside everything brother , just look into her eyes for once and you'll know the answers "

Papa wipes his face with both palms before getting up. Simultaneously, daksh and reyansh stroll inside . Now in a better condition and clean clothes.

"Did you ever look into my eyes? You don't have a daughter kiaan , you'll never understand where I come from . "

"I HAVE a sister and a daughter as well " he points towards Heer " and I very very well know where her happiness is "
My eyes automatically drift to king's face . He shifts his focus to the ground while uncle kiaan strolls to the center, "you think I was initially happy giving Crystal to Abhimanyu? I've been seeing everything very silently since so long . I thought you'd eventually understand that this girl right here trusts you so much . She so desperately wants you to think of her as the best daughter of this world and that's why she doesn't want to accept Daksh in front of your eyes but whenever, whenever your back is turned. I've seen her smiling and laughing with him, I've seen her alive which she , sorry to say , is never around you. She loves you , she's happy to be around her father seeing him happy and proud but deep down she also expects the most perfect man of her life, her father to let her go ! "
My papa goes dead silent and I try my best to contain my tears .

"We " uncle kavish positions himself next to uncle kiaan "will be really happy to take her home with or without your will but it will be best if you happily let her go"
God , now I know where Daksh comes from .

"Stop it " daksh speaks up, making my heart sink to my stomach .

He gives me a glance while he walks straight towards my dad . I freeze into a stone grabbing Heer's hand tightly. Something falls from the back of my throat to my stomach when Daksh goes down to his knees in front of papa. Tears make way from the corner of my eyes . He doesn't even look up but Reyansh is the one who gets angry and is about to stop Daksh . He instantly stops seeing my teary eyes , maybe he remembers owing me one .

Exchanging glances with his father he reclaims his prior position.

"I'm sorry for everything uncle " Daksh joins his hands with his eyes fixed at papa's feet "I really love your daughter and I can't live without her . I beg in front of you for her . "

I cover my mouth with both hands while the aunts turn to see me sobbing.

I remember telling Daksh that I'll leave him for papa because I really want to prove myself the best daughter because once papa told me don't show me a day when I'm left with no other options than to die because of your actions .

Papa has always loved me , given me everything before asking for it but in return he only asked for one thing . It is this .

He strolls towards me while daksh gets up . Grabbing my arm he takes me to where he was earlier. Aunt kainaat and uncle kavish also come towards us.

"I'll ask you now , do you love him Sunshine ?"

I freeze . Papa keeps his eyes fixed at mine and I nod "I d-do" I don't know where the courage comes from .

He clenches his jaw before pushing my elbow "so go"

I and Daksh look at each other while uncle kavish rolls his eyes hard .

I take a step back and shake my head .

"Go sunshine, you love him don't you . I can see it in your eyes"

"I'll only go where you send me happily papa." my voice breaks while mumma kisses my head . She's crying . Papa however smiles , grabbing my hand and gives it to Daksh with a smile .

"I have been toxic and I'm sorry. I can no longer hold back"

I break down and hug him while daksh holds my hand tight . Papa hugs him as well.

"Thank fuck" I hear uncle kiaan which makes me chuckle .

"If you're at it we have another case pending" reyansh speaks to his dad with his arm around king's shoulder . Heer's eyes turn wide before she hides at the back.

Everyone laughs and the only face I see is Daksh's. I don't believe there's someone who loves me so much that there is no limit to his love . He said he'll kneel down if he has to for me and he proved each word he uttered from his mouth .

"Family pictures" heer screams ." My insta is dead"

Everyone gets busy with the photoshoot . Mumma talks to the chefs regarding the dinner menu but I and daksh stroll outside.

" did you get hurt" I check him everywhere . He shakes his head making his head fall on my shoulder.

"Did I keep my promise"

"You did" I kiss his head with his arms wrapped around my waist . "I love you so much"

"I love you too rabbit . Let's get married"

"That's so soon" I laugh out loud .

"Is it" he tickles holding me tight . "Hey , hey don't" I scream.

"Urgh" reyansh snarls passing by us as he gets inside his car .

"Where "Daksh questions but Reyansh flips him off.

"Aunt ishani, Reyansh is going to Goa again" he screams taking me inside with an arm across my shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up you snitch" Reyansh growls while I and Daksh laugh before saying in unison "Aunt Ishani !!!!! "

I could never imagine falling for Daksh so hard but yes I did . I could never imagine him doing what he did for me but yes he did . I could never imagine Dad accepting Daksh but yes he did . Maybe that was life so far and this is my fate .

Fate finds its way from the most difficult and impossible circumstances. Nobody can stop it from doing what is supposed to be done .

Anyways , In the end whatever happens, it happens for the good.

The End

°♡°

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□