18. Siara

We reach Goa after a long flight in Uncle Kiaan's private Jet . Mostly our relationships are tangled and toxic but we stick to each other  ,no matter what.

When that thing had happened in the past , papa stood by uncle kiaan the most and he was the one to bring Reyansh and Daksh back . I still remember how he hugged daksh but I convince myself that it's all in the past .

In cars we reach at the Oberoi Mansion and the first face I get to see is Aisha's. She jumps to hug me . "Congratulations " I whisper .

"We need to talk" she utters before pulling away while the parents meet each other. I get a smile from aunt Zara  while she hugs heer. She's such a classy woman.

"Where is my favorite one" she questions looking at daksh who sidesteps revealing Reyansh.

" I'll kill her if she touches me" reyansh steps back.

"Just one hug will not ruin your life". Aisha laughs with all others.

"Don't you dare" he gets away but she still gives him a side hug " the cutest one as always ."

"And you" she stops in front of Daksh "we need to talk "

"No we don't" he walks inside with uncle Zain .

She must be knowing what's going on between both of us and maybe that's why she wants to talk but the thing is she herself doesn't know what the actual truth is . What he does behind everyone's backs .

The oberoi Mansion is huge beachside home with perfect sunset views . With trees and fresh air it has been our most favorite spot for summer vacations.

We used to get so tanned when we returned home and mostly we know all of the best places here. My heart sinks to my stomach when suddenly I recall how I and daksh were always on the same team while king and heer on the other . Reyansh however was never interested in any of the games we played.

"Where is arin , I'm so gonna kill him if he thinks he can skip my wedding like this"

"I was actually about to ask that" aunt Zara joins her daughter .
"I'll talk to him" uncle kavish utters while they all head inside discussing old days . We on the other hand sit  on the chairs outside. 

"This place smells like childhood" I giggle and heer smiles "I'm so in love with this house"

"How did you decide to marry that punk" reyansh asks aisha who pouts "because my dad chose him "

"But this life is yours , are you sure an arranged marraige is what you want?" Daksh asks her but has his eyes fixed at me.

"Yeah , after two failed relationships in which I had given everything . I know this is my destiny and I'm happy . Shrey is nice and he loves me"

"Do you love him" I ask and she blushes a little "Okay so I'll tell this to all of you , my mum once told me that if a man only makes your heart race , he makes a strange feeling build up inside your stomach . He isn't the love of your life but on the other hand if someone" she places her hand under my chin " makes you feel safe . He feels like home. He's your one and only"

I shift my gaze to the ground . There is only one boy who made me feel safe and he's Daksh Solanki but I no longer feel safe around him . Do I?

"Then this crazy little lizard is done for" reyansh utters with an expressionless face as usual.

"No Thank you,  mind your own business" heer snarls.

"Obviously I'll mind my ow--"he stops mid-sentence . I follow his path of vision and my eyes land at an extremely beautiful Girl. Her black wavy hair braid at the back while a few strands left loose on both sides .She strolls our way dressed in a babyblue floor length dress with pink flowers on it. She has a basket of flowers in one hand and a set of silver bangles sitting on the same wrist . When she approaches close Daksh exchanges a Glance with Reyansh . Huh ? boys .
My skin  burns when Daksh looks at her again .
"My god ,She's  gorgeous " heer mumbles upon seeing the girl close . A smile comes on her pink lips seeing aisha and I now notice her big baby pink earrings .

"Flowers" she speaks extra sweet giving her the basket as I see both the boys gaping at her . Reyansh is more like ogling at her .
Wait who?

REYANSHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost get a heart attack before I double check how he's looking at the girl.

"Thank you Shivu, you're the best" Aisha hugs her " meet my cousins . She's Shivangi . My best best friend and neighbour"

Her face turns pale and her smile dies when she sees them.

"Have you already met ?" Aisha asks and yes I wanna know that .

Daksh opens his mouth to speak but she cuts him off "NO! how could we" she smiles and daksh again gives a glance to Reyansh who tilts his head to the side .

"Will you stop staring" I whisper and Daksh looks at me with wide eyes " staring?"

I look away irritated as Shivangi now says "I'll have to go home or my aunt will kill me".

"I'll see you at shopping tommorow " aisha says before her beautiful friend sprints away.

"Shopping?" I sit straighter .

"Street shopping , it's so fun"

"Really" heer gets excited "I'll also come"

"Are you girls serious ? Street shopping" daksh asks annoyed .
"I don't mind" reyansh says and walks away .

"I'm in" I smile but Daksh grabs my thigh under the table "really?? that crowded place with so many idiots?"

I remove his hand with force " you're not the one to tell me anything" I  get up and walk inside with the girls but somehow I know he'll be pissed.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□