26. Siara

My neck is continuously bleeding while I cover it with a hand . My pink shirt is now red with blood as I'm continuously shedding blood. The guns are gone and their place has been taken by baseball bats .

"You get hit , you're out. This game is survival and yes no looser is gonna make it out alive"

I'm so so terrified to the point that I see nothing but three monsters . Three inhuman beings who just know how to inflict pain and Daksh is one of them.

The announcement happens and people start running here and there . I hide behind a tree and cover my neck with my hand . The blood is not stopping and I'm getting dizzy . I wanna go back to papa . I just want my life to be back to normal.

Exactly in front of me a bat comes flying and hits a boy's head which starts bleeding as he falls on the ground. The black mask reluctantly walks forward and bends to pick his bat . He slams it against a poor boy's head which inturn gets hit against a tree. My eyelids begin to shut on themselves when suddenly I see the red mask's eyes land at me. I know those eyes. Come on hit me .

He raises his arm but keeps staring at me like earlier. The black mask pushes him to move forward and he nods but is then back at staring me . My eyes are glassy with tears. My neck is bleeding and I just wanna go home.

He dissapears from the sight and my heart sinks . Stupid heart.

I need to get out of here but I don't have my phone . I flinch when suddenly the purple mark sees me . King is a maniac . He'll kill me with one hit . I squeeze my eyes when his arm swings freely and the bat slams against something hard.

"What the fuck" I hear him say, opening my eyes and he's clearly irritated because the red mask is in front of me . Like a shield .
He took the hit ?

Without any word he takes his arm under my thighs and behind my back . I'm soon in his arms and we're out of the place. The last thing I see is the other two guys look at each other clueless.

We reach inside a room and he literally throws me on a couch before aggressively removing the red mask . I knew it was him . I pull my mask away breathing freely but he stares at my wound angrily. He makes a quick call and gets out of the room. On the way ,He slams his fist against the wall . I can even feel the vibrantion when he growls out loud.

The door opens and a lady doctor comes inside . She dresses my wounds . I flinch when the door opens again and King cranes his neck inside "you're crazy , aren't you?"

I ignore him but freeze when Daksh shows up from behind him . Knuckles bruised badly and eyes red . Hair messed up but he's still Infuriated.

Reyansh stroms inside and takes a deep breath before speaking " because of you Siara , all of my men got beaten up . If I loose everything, I swear you'll forever remember who Reyansh kiaan Raghuvanshi is"

He's then out of there with king following him . The doctor too but not Daksh .

"What is all this" I ask but he doesn't say anything . Instead , he kicks the door behind him and steps forward . His eyes angry but he's cold , emotionless.

"Daksh wha--"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SIA !!!!! SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP. before I fuck you raw for thinking that this is a place for you "

A tear rolls down my cheek. He doesn't talk to me like that . No he shouldn't talk to me like that .

"You don't care if you get hurt right ?" He grabs my arm and bends me on the counter with a rough move. "Taking me too easy , aren't you?"

He traces a finger down my spine before he unbuttons my pants and pulls them down . I freeze and words refuse to come out of my mouth .

"Dak-"

"Did I say you could talk? You chit"

I gasp at how cold he has gotten . I swear I never Again wanna see this side of him . His hand traces down the curve of my but before it slaps hard against my skin . I scream in pain but that does nothing to stop him.

I look up at him through the mirror seeing his hand in the air again but I stop because my body wants that hit. I don't know If I'm mad or what but it is what it is.

He waits for my response and spanks me again. This time I let out a wierd sound. He wraps my hair around his hand forcing me to look up .

He slides my undies to the side tracing my lips with a finger. Within a second he pushes a full , long finger inside of me .

I gasp and moan as he states pumping it in and out of me. My eyes roll to the back of my head and snap open when another slap lands on my bum. I sqeeze my eyes shut with so much of sensation building in my core . I clench my walls around his fingers while he keeps thrusting it inside me while slapping my butt. I swear the feeling is so damn good . I'm in a parallel universe and I know nothing except this heat between my legs.

"You wanted that ass beaten up didn't you ? That's exactly why you're here . At a place where good girls like you aren't supposed to be, You brat " he spanks me again.

I moan uncontrollably but he stops all of a sudden "you hear me ?"

"I do , I do" crying I shut my eyes again .

"Who do you belong to sia"

"Shut up" I snap and he retrieves his finger slapping my ass again . "Who the fuck do you belong to.

"Y-you "

"Who is you"

"I --- I belong to you Daksh"

"Good girl" he puts another finger inside me making my eyes roll to the back of my head . A few thrusts and I'm on cloud nine . I moan and shamelessly cum all over his hand. Daksh's hand .

I breath heavily while he pulls me up and kisses my head "now let's take you home, my cute little rabbit"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□