22. Daksh

My eyes travel on her face trying to read her emotions. She wants to know my past . BUT, Whoever I am today has got nothing to do with what happened back then . I don't know about reyansh but I didn't change a bit after that day and I don't want people shedding tears over my scars . Infact , I don't want this girl to be shedding tears anywhere .

"Don't turn the pages backwards " I utter stepping closer .

"Sure " she says starting for the stairs and that's it ?

"Sia" I call behind her "What's going on your mind"

"Nothing you should be concerned about" she shrugs.

"don't put yourself in any danger" I clench my jaw to make her little mind register my threat .

"You mean other than you ?"

"Yes other than me" I step closer but footsteps make me stop in my tracks. I look over my shoulder to find Heer with her head ducked down and eyes fixed at the phone .

She looks up and opens her mouth to talk to Sia ," hey, can you save me "

Sia cranes her neck to the side to find king strutting towards us like a raging bulldog.

"Please it's urgent " she states but I grab sia's arm "no" . King is not someone my pretty little Rabbit can deal with on the first place and secondly , my girl won't clean other people's shit .

"DO YOU NOT HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN ?" He growls and I see her eyes pooling with tears .

"Do you not have manners" sia states calmly making me turn and say "Rabbit don't start, there is family around arin , DONT create a scene"

"That, you should have thought before letting her pull bullshit behind my back"

I seriously want to punch him in the face but I don't have time for that . If uncle kiaan sees his behavior with Heer , he'll raise hell which will lead to problems between reyansh and his dad .

"I didn't pull any bullshit , that's what you always do" heer snaps "you come following me everywhere . You wanted to ruin my life , congratulations you've done it . NOW LEAVE ME ALONE" she screams .

Before one second passes, he's at her throat with a gun in his hand . Fuck !

"Shut.up.princess"

I grab his bicep pulling him away . Only reyansh can stop him but at least I can try .

"Make me , you Liar " heer with a long ass tongue will never shut up for fuck's sake this guy is a phsycho and she knows it .

"Ohh yeah, should I "he nods with a serial killer expression on his face "You won't cry in bed afterwards"

Sia gasps making my heart sink . She shouldn't be listening to him because king has no fucking boundaries, no nothing .

Heer breaks down into tears crying out loud " I hate him , I hate him so much , God why can't I hate him"

"Do not cry" he clenches his jaw "DONT FUCKING CRY" he slams his hand on the pillar next to him which starts to bleed . Drop by drop , red liquid falls on the white tiles from his hand .He grabs her wrist and the very next second she's on his shoulder. Screaming, scratching and punching him . They are out of the sight while Sia glares at me like it's my fault.

"Those are your friends ? Shame on you Daksh" she turns around and sprints upstairs . My blood starts to boil as I follow her .

" shame on me huh ?" I turn her by the elbow.

She flinches and shivers , I loosen my grip. There is difference between me and king . He's with his girl what he's with others, but I'm not me with Sia . Or Maybe I'm me only when I'm with her.

"You s-should stop h-him or I'll tell uncle Kiaan about this"

"God stop sticking your nose into other people's business Sia , stop it . You can't save the world"

"But I can save my -- her"

"Even after she lied and hid things from you?" I smirk . I get under her skin and she knows it.

"My temper is bad sia , I repeat its bad . So don't force it out of me okay" I pat her cheek and come back downstairs . Soon I'm out of the Mansion and I see so many guests already arriving. People from mafia backgrounds , people from business world and ofcourse from big politicians .

"Daksh " I hear Sia's dad calling me . My dad is with him . " Where's Reyansh" he questions and I shake my head " No idea "

Sia's dad takes me aside and in a serious low tone he states "I heard a few gunshots nearby and I don't want any , I repeat any problems at Aisha's wedding . Go bring that fucker home and make him sit there so that I can keep my eyes on him"

"Okay dad " I smirk and he clenches his jaw "my daughter doesn't need a brother"

Okay now that cut deep "but she needs a husband"

He gives me a glare before I strut out . You can give me looks all you want uncle Raichand but you know very well , deep down you are scared . You know me all too well . She's mine which means she's Mine. End of debate.

I take out my phone to dial a call but someone's forhead collides with my chest . The phone falls on the ground while my vision gets filled with Shivangi's apprehended face . Why is this damsel always in distress ?

She doesn't stop to look at what she did and runs away . I pick my phone and from the front Reyansh comes strutting towards me with a gun .

"What did you do ?" I snap and these fuckers are literally getting on my last nerve now .

He doesn't speak but I place my hand on his chest to stop him "what the fuck did you do Reyansh ?"

"I'm pissed and you can go to hell "

"We're all going to hell anyways , gimme that " I snatch the gun . He walks inside while I suddenly get a call .

"The forms have been verified, names shortlisted . Moving forward command is requested from you sir"

"Go ahead " I say and hang up .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□