6. Siara

"Are you gonna say something?" I ask Heer who's sitting on her bed silently. It's my first day of college tommorow and I want her to go shopping with me . The only problem is she's frozen after the king effect .

"Heer" I place a palm on the side of her face " what did he say?, did h-he hurt you ?"

She shakes her head. Her fingers tremble making my heart sink, I hate you Arin .

Heer is the most cheerful person around us and everyone even calls her a replica of Reyansh's mom . That's why uncle kiaan favors her so much but that guy, just seeing him makes this happen to her . I rub her trembling hand .

"Then what did king say Heer"

She raises her lashes , her eyes glassy red , " h-he said he's g-gonna stay "

"Stay as in ? He's not going back ?"

She shakes her head pouting . "He'll stay with rey"

I gasp and she's on the verge of crying . "It's alright " hugging her I rub her back ." We'll ignore him . Just pretend that he's not in town" I try to cheer her up "let's go shopping"

"N-no b-but "

"We'll go in your dad's car , step inside the showroom and straight come back home, I promise"

"Okay" she gets up and picks her bag. I hate seeing heer like this .

"We're leaving aunt crystal" I say as we step out of the house.

"Okay girls" she voices from inside .

We reach at the showroom and thankfully she begins talking . " will this look good on me " she questions but before I can open my mouth to say anything , I hear daksh's voice from behind her "a lizard will forever be a lizard"

"Shut up" she turns around but freezes upon finding arin behind Daksh. His eyes fixed at her . The crop top falls from her hand kissing the ground . He steps forward in silence. Squats to pick the clothing , as heer turns on her heels . This time he grabs her by the wrist examining the dress she picked .

He gives her an Infuriated glare when he sees the crop top . Instantly he hands it back and presses a black Hoodie towards her frame.

She grabs the clothing with shivering hands while he keeps looking at her with absolutely no expressions as she goes away.

"You" I step in front of him " are absolutely arrogant , rude and toxic . Leave her alone"

"Come with me rabbit" daksh grabs my hand making me yell "NO!! , What does he think of himself . You are No KING "

"last I checked , I am , Miss Rainchand "

"Last I checked you are just a toxic mafia hooligan" I spit out but freeze realizing what I just said .

My vision drifts to Daksh's face . A voice at the back of my head speaks "what else is expected from shivay Raichand's daughter ?"

He turns around and walks away making my heart sink to my stomach . I rush behind him ."daksh" I grab his arm "I'm -- I'm sorry , I was talking abo--"