Epilogue : Daksh

I stand in the center of the hall filled with so many weirdos who call themselves white collared politicians . Most of them are corrupt and other are like Siara's dad . Brutally Honest and egoistic .

"Nice to meet you Mr. Raichand . You have found such a handsome Boy for your daughter" a lady MP states as I greet her .

"Thank you so much ." Uncle nods .

He keeps telling me which person is actually in our favour and which one is faking it all . Meanwhile, I get a text  from Sia which I check when he gets busy greeting fakes .

Siara : how's the party ?

Daksh : where ,is the party actually ?"

Siara :  *laughing emoji* dating a daughter of politician is tough . Isn't it ?

Daksh : dating a mafia is tougher.

Siara : how ?

I smirk as I type
Daksh : will show you on the bed tonight .

Siara: shut up and focus on the people in front of you .

I slip the phone inside my pocket and get bored as hell untill king joins.  Being the Heir of a royal family he knows most of these people and he seems to enjoy this gathering.

After I get out of there , I buy some flowers for the one waiting for me at home. At the home I built where everything changed forever. I and Sia decided to spend this night at the cottage house .

When I ring the bell , my heart does a full flip on seeing her beautiful face .

"Did you get me flowers" she leans on the half open door . I see that she's dressed in a beautiful black dress .

"I forgot "

"Then I forgot you" she shuts the door.

"Okay , fine I have them"

She grins when I give them to her . "Thanks , now you're allowed inside"

I let out a soft laugh falling on the couch "it was freaking boring"

"I know right,  mostly papa took me to those gatherings but now you will accompany him everywhere" she chuckles sitting next to me . I lay my head on her lap . "It's okay if you take a warm bath with me afterwards "

"Um-hm" she raises her eyebrows "you wish"

I grab her nape brining her closer to my lips . Kissing her hard I say "YOU WILL"

"No I will not " she gets up .

"Let's see how you won't" I follow her throwing the tie away .

I've forever known that one day she'll be mine but what I didn't expect for sure was her loving me back . I didn't expect that , but the girl I love has accepted me with open arms .

There is nothing I want in life after this . For me she's my family and keeping her happy is the only aim of my life .

I pick her up and we enter inside the bathroom . Turning on the hot water and stripping her out of clothes , I pin her to the wall.

"Now apologize for being a brat"

"I won't" she shakes her head . I kiss her hard not allowing her to breathe . She pushes at my chest but I don't let go .

I push my knee between her legs looking into her eyes "say sorry, Sia"

She pouts and a wicked grin comes on her face "No"

I grab her throat, squeezing it and say "you will regret this rabbit "

For me , life has been simple.  I wanted Sia and I have Sia .

She's mine and not only she's mine , I'm hers too .

The girl who has been my dream is mine rightfully now and it will be my misery if I fail to keep a godess happy . She deserves so much love .

She's is mine .
My Siara Raichand .

°♡°