28. Siara

I feel so tired and my head is throbbing but what is this place ? Observing each and everything around me , I quietly sit on the bed while Daksh is taking a shower . Reyansh the moron has left me in the middle of the jungle with a pshychopath but you know what, it's actually less dangerous without him here.

After ten more minutes of waiting Daksh walks out with a towel wrapped around him and his hair dripping with warm water . He's smoking hot . A smoking hot murderer . He glares at the coffee , he made for me .

"I want to go home" I state . He picks the glass and brings it in front of my face " and tell your dad you were about to die ?"

He intertwines his fingers in my hair connecting the glass to my mouth .

"I -- " instantly the now warm coffee goes down my throat making my chest warm. I hold the glass and he retrieves his hand which he uses to pick up his lowers . I see him get dressed , while sipping the coffee .

He brings something and places it on my head . Turning to the right ,I look in the mirror . It's a tiara made of white flowers . I freaking love it .

"Thanks " I mumble and he smiles "you can kiss me a thank you"

I shake my head and look away rolling my eyes "why would I kiss you ? "

"Because I asked you to" he pulls me on his lap ."kiss me"

"No" I say giving him the glass . He caresses my things wrapping them around him and gets up . I feel so hot all of a sudden when he looks into my eyes pinning my back to a wall " I'll not stop untill you kiss me "

Before I can say a word he attacks me like he's gonna eat me alive . He sucks at my neck making my toes curl. I grab his hair feeling my center throb. His hand travels under my hoodie and he unclasps my bra . A moan escapes my mouth when he cups me roughly. I tug at his hair when suddenly he raises my hoodie over his head . He's soon inside of it , his face in front of my heaving chest. I can feel his hot breath which sends me on cloud nine . Like the tormentor he is, he sticks out his tongue and licks the valley of my breasts .
" Ah- daksh" my voice sounds so hoarse and I can no longer recognize it . Without being able to come out of his previous assault, I gasp when he begins sucking . Being Shivay Raichand's righteous daughter , I very well know I shouldn't be allowing this but a part of me tells me to let it happen . I can think of consequences later. For this very moment, daksh is mine and I am in his arms being used . The idea which makes my center throb . Still somewhere I know , this has to stop.

I wrap my arms around his head for one last second before I say "I'll kiss you"

He stops on that very moment , I raise my hoodie to see his face. It's pink . I blush a little cupping his face and connect my lips to his . He closes his eyes letting me kiss him softly . I love the way he lets me do however I want to . I pull away and avoid his eyes untill he drops me on the bed . Picks up my bra and places it on the side table, he then falls on the bed next to me . Holding me from behind he utters " your period is late "

I snap my eyes open "oh shit"

"It's alright, you've been stressed lately "

"No, not like that what if I get it tommorow morning or in the night " that's gonna be embarrassing if I mess up .

"It's alright sia , I'm here and I'll let you know. Sleep " he pulls me to his chest.

"You suddenly sound like my daksh ".

" daksh is yours only "

I smile and circle his tattoo with my fingers "my daksh is sweet and caring . He's not a pshychopath murderer ". My voice breaks .

"For you I can be anything " he holds my tighter speaking in a sleepy sexy voice "even your slave"

I feel his hard chest on my back and his strong arms wrapped around my body . I wish he could remain the same everytime .

The morning sunlight forces me to open my eyes and I find Daksh nowhere around. When I look out of the window , I see his back . He's standing near a tree with his eyes fixed at the water . I step out and stroll towards him. He suddenly turns very self- conscious and shields me with his arm.

"Relax" I say looking at the water . "I won't slip"

He nods and pulls me closer hugging me from behind. He combs my hair with his fingers while I inhale the fresh air .

"SIA !" I freeze when I hear papa. He stands there dressed in a white button down and olive green pants with not even a single crease . I pull away from daksh as papa struts closer shooting daggers with his eyes . Papa is Infuriated and I'm done for . I hate myself. There is not even mumma to save me.

Papa looks at me with a cold face . His eyes travel to my bandaged neck . He clenches his fist and rams it into Daksh's jaw . His neck turns the other way with force and I see a very big bruise on his cheekbone . I gasp as tears pool in my eyes while daksh squeezes his jaw with a hand .

Without any word papa grabs my upper arm taking ne towards the car " can you be gentle ?" I hear daksh stupidly say while I mentally slap a hand on my forhead .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□