39. Siara

The gentleman that he isn't Reyansh doesn't bother to help me get in his pitch black Buggati Veyron .

"Where" he questions starting the car . He literally flies it out of the Raghuvanshi castle while I grip the seat so tight that I'm afraid I'll rip the covers with my acrylic nails or they'll end up breaking .

"Can you go slow" I almost yell.

"In sex , yes but in driving hell no"

"Reyansh if I die,  kiss goodbye to your flowers and Your cousin"

He sighs lowering the speed and I remind myself I'm still alive. 

"WHERE siara "

"Take a left and go straight . Thanks to daksh,I  have seen almost all flower markets in the town "

" I could have asked him if he wasn't so busy looking for that fucker's ass . Oh and thanks to you that Sophia is still alive"

I sigh with relief and question " you wanted her dead ?" She clearly gave zero fucks to my well being and has personal problems with them.

"No I wanted her brother dead , no problem it she dies in the meanwhile"

"Oh God" I hold my forhead and lean against the door untill we reach in the market . He removes the Prada aviators from his eyes with a what the fuck expression sitting on his face .

"That-- place?" He looks down on the busy lane . With so many people shopping around the street , it's a busy place.

"Nothing compared to the streets of goa " I tell him walking straight while he follows me .

"I just want a white--- what's that thing -- the garland "

"Here" I stop in front of a lady's shop . She is sitting on the ground making those garlands with beautiful white flowers .

"Namaste Aunty" I squat on the floor and look up at Reyansh .

"No ways , I don't know you" he puts on his glasses and his hands in his pockets completely ignoring the fact that we came here together.

The lady smiles "it's okay child , the boys are often Shy while shopping with their girlfriends"

"No he's my nemesis" I roll my eyes while Reyansh pulls a face "I don't know you at all but let's just say you're my brother's future wife"

"Ohh" the lady makes a round shape with her lips "such a handsome brother in law you have"

But he's an ass .

I ignore how she totally adores him and look for the most perfectly made gajra from her basket .

"This one" I tell the lady.

"At least get a few more or all" reyansh adds and I say "you're stupid,  only one can be special not so many"

He thinks for a while untill I wrap the best one I chose into a leaf . The lady helps me tie it  "one twenty rupees please" I ask reyansh just for the fun of it but his eyes buldge out .

"What do you take me for? Now I'll carry petty cash. At least ask for a decent amount.  We are in public and I have a reputation and Raghuvanshi legacy"

"Urgh , only that's the cost of it . I can pay but then you'll be all like Raghuvanshis don't take favours and that too from the Raichand family ? I'd rather eat dirt ."

He tilts his head to the side and questions "mobile wallet ?"

The lady smiles giving him the card . I look at the huge flower shop behind her which I know belongs to her son and my eyes get fixed at a very pretty pink bouquet.

"Oh no , that much is not the amount  I-- " she utters snatching me out of my thoughts but reyansh shakes his head "We're leaving "

I pick the garland and he grabs my wrist so damn tightly dragging me through the crowd .

"Hey, I'm a human" I remind him and he slows down .

Had it been Daksh , I'd ask him to buy me that but I can't do the same with reyansh . I know he won't refuse but then he'll throw tantrums and all .

I now know God is listening close because my eyes land at Daksh leaning against his car where we had gotten out .

Reyansh doesn't leave my wrist as he takes me straight towards his cousin .

"Can you not touch her" daksh clenches his jaw but reyansh throws me at Daksh's chest .

Asshole.

Daksh wraps his arms around me protectively "I owe you one" reyansh says before getting inside his Buggati . I'll make sure I make use of this one over him .

"What are you doing here without me" daksh asks with me still pressed against him.

"I-- " words die in my throat but I instantly pull away from him .

"Don't roam around with others, it infuriates me sia" he does that thing with his sharp jawline again making my heart skip a beat.

"Reyansh isn't others"

"He is , I can't see another guy around you . Now tell me what flowers you need" he grabs my waist taking me down the lane again . I get confused . "How do you know "

"My rabbit coming to a flower market and not wanting any flowers is next to impossible . Even if you have a garden back at home , you'll still want more " he smiles . "Coz you always find new flowers that you like "

Why does he know me so well? Did he really invest all the years of his life in reading me ?

"I want that pink one" I say now pointing through the glass door of the same shop.

He takes me in and buys me the flowers without any extra tantrums like Reyansh .  The lady smiles when she sees Daksh with me .

We reach back to his black Mercedes and he starts it without sparing me another glance. 
Silence ,
What's wrong ?

The car picks up speed so fast once we're on the highway .

"Daksh, where are we going . That's not the --- Oh my god why are we going out of the city.  DAKSH !! "

I grab his bicep and soon the lights outside the car dissapear . We head into darkness . Trees after trees pass by the car.

"Daksh where are you taking me  " I scream louder this time .

He stops the car in the middle of the dark road surrounded by nothing but woods and looks at me with no expressions. From the back seat , he picks up something making me curl in my seat.

The Red mask, it smirks in an ugly manner at my misery .

He opens the car door with the mask in his hand and gets out in the dark . The door to my side opens . I hold  the bouquet close to my chest before he tosses me over his shoulder with one arm . The first thought that comes to my mind is his injury . He strolls inside the deadly forest while putting on that creepy , daunting red thing on his face with his free hand .

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

My Pshycho Lucifer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें