29. Daksh

I go home and the first reaction I get is from my mom " Daksh !!! Oh my god what happened to you ? Who did this oh my god"
She keeps screaming on the top of her lungs .

"Mom " I hold her shoulders " I'm fine ,I'm totally fine . Where's dad "

"He's not home " she rushes to get the ointment . I sit on the couch relieved that dad is not home but my happiness is short lived when I see reyansh strolling down from the stairs with king .

"Oh fuck " I mumble trying to hide my face .

"What the fuck is that " King raises a brow while Reyansh silently keeps looking at me . I see fire behind his pupils so I get up and casually utter "a girl scratched my face "

"I know a girl who'd do something like that " king turns my face "but that certainly is a mark of a hard-ass punch "

Fucker ,

"Not it isn't "

My mom comes back with an ice pack and makes me sit on the couch " shivay did that ?" she sounds dejected or maybe ten seconds away from crying .

"Don't worry aunt kainat " Reyansh's daunting voice fills my ears "I'll put his audacious hand in a box "

"He's your uncle you guys " she tilts my face with soft hands "respect him and the boundaries he sets "

"Motherfucking white collared political ass ---"

"Oh my god" my mom gasps but reyansh storms out . King pats on my shoulder before towing behind his best friend .

"I'm actually happy" mom mumbles and I raise a brow "you're happy that I got beaten"

"No, I'm happy that I no longer will have to worry about you and shivay since he has decided "

"He has decided ?"

"He's marrying Sia to his friend's son"
As soon as the words come out of her mouth , I see nothing but blood . A lot of blood . A lot of distruction , misery and Dark ,dirty Mercieless Death . I clench my fist and as my mother , she knows what's going on in my mind . Cupping my face she opens her mouth to speak but I get up saying"no don't"

"Daksh" she tries to hold my arm but I storm out of the house .

Rage builds in the back of my head while I Can only see Red in front of my eyes .

"Daksh" I hear king . Turning around I find them standing near the car across the road.

"You knew didn't you" I growl and Reyansh rolls his eyes.

I clench my fist and aim for King's nose . Within a second he dodges my punch and I hit the car's window. A long crack shows up across the glass.

"That's not my fault" king growls at me .

"Let him take out his frustration or he'll cry now" reyansh speaks without looking away from his phone.

Motherfucking idiots .

I dial a call to sia and restlessly pace near the car untill I realize her phone is switched fucking off .

I turn around and ask them"Who the fuck is --"

"Bhavin Thakkar , Son of Devansh Thakkar " reyansh smirks and my rage gets doubled up .I fucking hate that family . In fact , loathe their very existence on earth . There was a day my mom was engaged to that man . I wish dad had killed him the very same day .

"They are in India ?"king asks and Reyansh shakes his head " coming back today. Shivay would have asked his daughter but she lost that choice by sleeping with you"

"Yeah great " I kick the car aggravated . My dad's car stops in front of the Mansion and he gets out of his black Mercedes as Infuriated as I am .

"I hate that fucker , why the fuck is he back " he growls while King speaks out loud "we can take care of him and his son."

"His son?" Dad strolls closer .

"Shivay Raichand's daughter Siara Raichand is getting engaged " reyansh shows a news article on his phone. My head is about to explode.

Dad's neck turns in my direction and surprisingly he's no fazed at all " so ,history is about to repeat itself "

"No absolutely not" I declare "I'm straight up gonna kill him "

"Do whatever you want" he slips his hands inside his pockets " just don't loose from a Thakkar "

"Woah , this is gonna be so fun" king grins but my eyes are fixed at Reyansh . His head is currently filled with thousands of ideas to kill that guy and probably he's trying to choose one from them. I know him very well .

"I need to see kainaat " dad walks inside the house while I ask Reyansh "you , what's going on " I tap at my temple.

He sighs and strolls closer "if that man is back, he's probably wanting revenge from uncle Kavish or my dad for that matter . Even though I don't know what exactly had happened back then but I'm pretty sure, he's well prepared this time. If you really want this war to end for good , nobody's death can ever end it . If your girl willfully walks over to you , that will be a big win. You showing how powerful of a mafia you are won't get you the girl. Matters of heart " he taps on his chest with two fingers.

King laughs out loud " did he just give you an advice on love. Reyansh Raghuvanshi and love ? Fucking fuck "

"My dad told me " he places his phone inside his pocket "everything I've learnt is from him in life and for me there is no God except him . He said A girl might not want the most powerful man on earth but she wants one who'll endure every kind of pain for her . A girl might not want a man who can save the world but she wants one who'll keep her safe from the cruel world and she won't accept a man who can kill for her unless she knows he can die for her too ."

My eyes turns wide and king's jaw drops to the ground . Reyansh shrugs "only if you want love or I can break a few bones and drag her to you"

"DON'T talk like that. I really love her "

"Yeah yeah " he reluctantly takes out something from the car and slaps it on my chest. My Red mask.

"Back to business"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□