38. Siara

"Sia !!!" Daksh's growl tears through the silent driveway. 

"We're leaving uncle" I tell my driver who nods and starts the car while I'm ready to hop in .
"SIARA !!" he screams again , this time making me shake fully . His steps approach closer but I get inside the car.  Suddenly he comes up close . His daunting gaze forces my driver to roll down so that he can orders him to get out and I'm left alone in the car.  The car door is opened with a quick motion .

"Get out rabbit" he declares but I'm Raichand's Daughter . We never listen to Solakis .

"Go fuck yourself"

"Or rather fuck you in the car"

"Huh? With that shoulder ?"

"Angry and rough " he gives me a stiff, hardened glare .

"You don't scare me Daksh . Go and kill people like you're supposed to Mr. mafia"

He bends a little and his injury side arm stretches so that his palm can land on my exposed thigh .

" killing someone can wait if I get to eat you" his fingers dig between my thighs as he pulls me closer.

"You'll Hurt yourself -- what the hell are you----" I freeze when his lips crash on mine . My anger melts and flows to my core like the most pleasurable feeling . I fear aunt kainat will walk out anytime but the feeling on being seen with him like this makes fire crackers Burst in my tummy .

He pulls away interwining his fingers into my wavy highlights "when I'm handling business , you don't eavesdrop. Got it ?" He raises my chin by a slight tug at my hair .

Me being Me throws a question at his face "why ? I'll see your real face then ?"

His gaze shifts between my eyes and lips as he answers "my sweet little rabbit, those days are far gone when I had to hide from you but that girl ruined it all and now this is me . First I'll finish her up and then I'll come for you and my mask " a shiver runs down my body freezing me into a stone .

"When---- will you come "

"Go home Sia or your papa will blame me for kidnapping you"

"Can I--- get my pendant back" tears pool in my eyes. I don't know why I'm facing so many mixed emotions . I hate him , I wish to run away but at the same point of time , I care about him so much . It hurts to think that he was hurt .

He keeps looking at me as if trying to observe me carefully before he fetches the chain from his pocket.

"Why did you throw it if you were gonna need it again . There was no microphone you dim.wit"

"Shut up" I snatch it from his hand and move back to my seat . He turns on his heels and strolls inside the Mansion again . I go back home and find papa in the kitchen . "You didn't go to --" I stop seeing what he's doing .

He is writing an apology letter to Mrs Shruti Raichand. I smile standing behind him and the way papa is seriously concentrated on writing makes my heart flutter with warmth .

"I love you papa" I hug him and he nods "I love you Sunshine , what happened" he sees my glassy eyes .

"Nothing, I just---"

"It's okay , you don't need to tell me anything if you don't want to" he gets up "I'm going to kiaan's in an hour, are you coming"

"Uh--yes " I grin . It is very rare that my Papa wants to see uncle kiaan and I'm curious to see them together .

My mumma angrily sits at the back and I take the seat on papa's left side.

"He's really sorry can you not ignore him like that please" I try to convince her but she crosses her arms in front of her chest .

"I fell in love with the man who saved two of my friends,  who wouldn't take a single disrespect for women. That is the father of my only child and I won't tolerate if he behaves otherwise"
My mom's such a strong headed woman . She knows what she wants  , what she deserves and what her worth is . It's almost like questioning my own existence but it's hard to believe that she loves such a dominant man.

Papa silently starts the car and it hurts me to see my papa who is so strong in the middle of such circumstances.

When we reach at the Raghuvanshi Mansion, I don't fail to notice how this house is always perfectly clean and dazzling.  I love that there is more use of glass and Marble . From the outside their house looks like a Castle but on the inside you get the feel of  a modern villa. Everything is so aesthetic for aunt Ishani being aunt ishani .

She rushes down the stairs and it hurts that I suddenly recall how she had a heart attack .
"That's such a surprise" she smiles and mumma hugs her .
"Kiaan is out there" she points to the garden and papa nods "I'll see him there" .
I hear the stepping of his shoes away from us while suddenly the screeching of tires is heard from the driveway.

Reyansh struts inside yelling "Hey ! Mrs Rainbow " and his feet come to a hault when he sees me .

"Why do I keep seeing you everywhere" he mumbles before his eyes land at both of our mothers behind me .

Reyansh is cold .
Not like normal cold , he's intimidatingly cold and he cuts through your bones by a mere glare .

He sidesteps and strolls inside "mom what is a -- Gajra is it?"

Aunt ishani's vision drifts to her son and with a shocked face, she utters "who are you and what did you do to my Mr colourless"

He looks at my mom "is it something private like --- "

"Oh no, no" mumma laughs "it's a garland girls put in their hair."

"Petty flowers ? " He seems dissapointed as he goes up the stairs . When my mom gets busy with aunt ishani , I stroll upstairs following him. In front of his room , I knock and find him sitting on the bed with a laptop .

"Don't buy it online"

He looks even more confused then ever as he questions "then where" . Getting up he fetches his jacket and picks his cards from the table . Bro we don't need that much money. 

"I can help" I grin and he raises a brow "Okay then but don't expect a thanks"

"Not at all" I smile . Maybe you'll give me some information I need . He walks downstairs and takes his car keys from the dining table while I follow him .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□