37. Daksh

I regained my consciousness after what felt like years and found an oxygen mask in front of my mouth . The back of my hand , my arms everywhere it was hurting as I found so many pins on my skin. On my chest were ECG wires. I found my mom's anxious eyes fixed at my face while all others waited for me to say something . When I looked at my right, I saw Sia standing near the bed .

She held my hand and looked at my face with doll eyes . She smiled making my chest fill with warmth .

"Daksh , where is Reyansh" my dad cupped my face while uncle kiaan looked at me apprehended.

"They took him"

"Who" kiaan uncle asked furiously. As if he was ready to murder them .

"Two men , they- they asked who was kiaan's son and -- they took him " as soon as I stopped talking , everyone's vision drifted to aunt ishani. She clutched the right side of her chest and fell on the ground . My dad ran towards her.

"Ishu !!" he screamed and uncle kiaan froze on his place . He had lost the most important person of his life while the other was about to die . All because I came home safe .

Everything happened so fast in front of my eyes , the doctors ran in and took her out . Uncle kiaan ran behind her unable to figure out if he should go out to find reyansh or with her to promise that he'll find her son.

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I looked at my mom "I'm sorry mom"

She shook her head and kissed my temple "Stay with sia "
Siara's mom dad and mine went out while she sat next to me .

"Everyone is crying, why? " she asked but I had no reply .

I sat there constantly thinking about Reyansh. I knew he was strong . As strong as uncle kiaan but I saw uncle kiaan breaking then what was reyansh ?

At the night , I sneaked out of my room at home where dad brought me because they couldn't risk keeping me at the hospital. My legs were weak but I wanted to know what was going on . The nurse had slept so it was a good chance.

When I reached in front of dad's room, I heard some strange voices and my heart tore open when I realized it was kiaan uncle crying. No not crying, but he was breaking into tears out loud. While my dad hugged him, he was yelping like everything that he ever loved was gone .

"Kiaan , what will she hold onto if you break like that?" My dad said pulling away from uncle and looked into his eyes .

"I can't see her like that and my boy he -- god knows where he is. Ishani will not survive another day without him , my butterfly - I'm so afraid. I swear I'll ruin their very existence if my boy gets a single scratch " he wiped his face with both palms. I hid behind a table seeing him storm out of the house with dad .

[Present Day]

"Sleeping ?"
My eyes land at Reyansh lying on my bed . He doesn't have an idea how much I wanted to see this shithead right now .

"Where's the girl"

"At the Raichand mansion" he says ever so casually and slightly turns to fetch his phone from his pocket.

"Are you out of your fucking mind" I look at him with wide eyes .

"Why? She stays there"

"Fucker , I'm talking about Sophia"

"Oh" he pretends to be shocked like the shithead he is "I thought the only girl you know is her"

"Fortunately, now there is a girl you know too and before I tell aunt isha--"

"You want another Bullet in your chest ? I won't miss the spot"

"Do you love her" I smirk . Having known reyansh for forever , I can even tell when he's gonna sneeze . I know what's going on inside him but why should I spill the beans ?

He darts his vision my way speaking " She needs to be saved and I'm the Savior"

Hmm, fair enough . At least he's agreeing to his obsession with protecting a girl. I mean Reyansh hates being connected to any female in any way that's not his mom but I guess she's different . I'm glad she chose him to save her but don't know if she really saved herself or got exposed to an even bigger threat .

"Savior my Ass" king stands at the door "Stop lying like a shithead"

"I never lie " reyansh sits straight " not even the sex part "

"Oh fuck " I can't control the laughter that bursts out of me .

"Sex ?" King raises a brow "directly sex ?"

Reyansh's gaze bounces between us like a clueless child "are there like steps or levels to it like a game ? Damn , I didn't know that. I thought it's like pick the girl and bring her to sleep with me everyday . I don't sleep but anyways .Oh wait sleep after I ,you know, do that to her "

"Reyansh " I scream practically rolling on the floor laughing . King keeps staring at him with wide eyes as if reyansh has grown two heads " had it been my girl she'd punch the shit outta me for that"

"This is the only shit I have no knowledge about" he grumbles .

I stop laughing to question"So you'll like ask her to ---"

"No I'll tell her . I'm Reyansh kiaan Raghuvanshi and she's gonna do what I want. I can marry if that brings her to me and this is the last fucking time you bring her in conversations like these . Now shut the fuck up "

"Okay but--" I stop when a guard brings Sophia into the room .

"Fuck you Daksh " she snaps but I drag a chair " uh , no you can't even if you have a diamond studded dick and the dick part reminds me , where's your brother ?"

"I will not tell you" she folds her arms in front of her chest.

"U sure ?" I pick up my laptop and place it on a table . After a few clicks I'm inside her social media account . She freezes "don't do anything "

"Just posting how you'll die within an hour "

"You'll not kill me" she shakes her head but deep down she knows what I can do .

"You fucking thought of exposing the biggest LIE of all ?" King snaps .

"No don't-- Daksh please" She steps back "you killed my brothers "

Who sold girls for drugs ?
Yes I did .

"I'll kill you in 5 seconds if you don't tell me where Josh the fucker is" I open the window of my room and her gaze directly lands on the next building where an assassin's sniper is fixed at her dumb face .

"It will be fun seeing your head burst open" Reyansh adds to her misery "just don't make it nasty like your dickhead brother ."

"Daksh" her voice breaks . I freeze hearing the fall of a vase . Rushing to the door , my vision darts to Sia running back downstairs .

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck!!

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□