Chapter 16 - Hot 'n cold!

~ Author's Note ~

Thanks for reading! I love when I have one new reader, because it's... it's... just nice >0< Well, yeah... It's like... all my love for writing goes into someone else... ya get it xD

Yeah, I had some spare words... like one hundred words so... I'll just write something down there right now, I guess (?) When I wrote the title of this chapter, I couldn't help but sing in my mind to Katy Perry's song 'Hot 'n Cold'.

'Cause you're hot then you're cold~ You're yes then you're not~ You're in and you're out...'

Hahaha, enough. But obviously this chapter does not have anything to do with that, it's figuratively, hot and cold... Okay, when you explain the joke it's not longer funny ._.

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"Aaah... This is life."

Once they got to said volcanic planet, the hot springs were the first to greet them, especially Sylvia. The three travelers decided to take a rest in the warm waters of the volcano, not having a worry in life.

And finally, (Name) could get rid of her multiple bandages, and it just costed one hour of insisting to Sylvia that she was in perfect shape!

"Excuse me, heroes..." a native approached Sylvia, as a dragon attacked the little town, spitting out ice crystals, in the background "Won't you take care of the dragon now...?"

"... I really don't have the energy to get outta here..." the Zbornak looked at the other side of the pond. There were those two, talking and laughing about... grop knows what. Sylvia's light bulb lit up "Hm... Ya can ask those two to save ya! These are true fighters."

"But miss...!" retorted the boy, evading an enormous snowball by a hair "We need that help now!"

She sighed "WANDER!!"

"Haha, can you believe it!?"

"No, haha! Excuse me fo' a bit." he turned around, in the direction he was called for and shouted back with a big grin "YES, SYLVIA!?"

"A big 'n dissocial dragon's scaring off these people!"

"What!? Oh no, we CAN'T let it scare those poor folks!" Wander jumped out of the pond and took off running. Almost inmediatly, (Name) ran after him, holding his shoes and socks in hand.

"Wander!"

"Uh... They'll be ok, I guess." she relaxed again "(Name)'s with 'im, 'n she's a pretty good fighter."

"Are you sure of this, miss?"

"If something goes wrong, I'll help 'em out. Calm down, I trust those two!"

~ ~ 3 minutes of reasoning later...

"SPIT ME OUT NOW, SNOW BAG!!" she struggled with her relatively short arms and legs, but couldn't get her head out of the dragon's mouth. She pointed threatenly to the creature "I CAN CHARGE YOU BACK WITH HARM TO PHYSICAL PROPERTY!! WANDER!!"

"(NAME)!! Mr. Dragon, (Name)'s not SO tasty, so... uh, just spit her out? Please?" instead of spitting, the dragon swallowed.

"THANKS FOR HELPING, WANDER!!"

He gasped "Hmm... Hey, there! Mr. Dragon! Name's Wander! Maybe we can be friends! I think we can share our common interests an-- WAAAAH!!" the people screamed in horror as the dragon licked and then swallowed him.

"... Nice dealing tactics." the dragon's stomach moved and talked.

"Wow! It's pretty cold in 'ere!"